Happy Monday, sweet friends! Man, those weekends fly by, don’t they? We had a pretty quiet weekend over here. Baby boy had a rough night Saturday night, which means mama did, too. OK, today’s post is all about recent late night nursing finds. (Also. What did mamas do before online shopping?)
In case you missed it, you can check out the first Late Night Nursing Finds post here.
Thanks for stopping by!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. RevitaLash® ADVANCED Eyelash Conditioner – I’ve had my eye on this (ha) for awhile, but didn’t want to use it while I was pregnant. My lashes are pretty minuscule, so I might give it a try. I plan on asking my Dr. about it at my 6 week appointment to make sure it’s safe to use while breastfeeding.
2. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara – I ordered this a few weeks ago and have been using it every day. So far, I love it. It’s not clumpy and stays on all day. And it has a little spiky ball on the end of the wand to get those little lashes in the corner.
3. Flameless tea lights – I’ve been looking for flameless tea lights for our ceramic pumpkins (shown in the featured image) and these are such a good deal – a pack of 7 for $10.
4. Set of 2 pillow inserts – I have a throw pillow problem. (Just ask my husband.) I ordered these inserts for a few new pillow covers and they’re perfect.
5. Birch votive candleholder – I LOVE any and all things birch, and not just in the fall and winter. Ordering these candleholders for our family room built ins.
6. Adjustable racerback high impact sports bra – If you’re nursing, you might want to check out this sports bra. I was looking for a less expensive version of my favorite ever sports bra. This one fits the bill. It’s adjustable in the front, which makes it perfect for nursing and for the girls that change size after you nurse. It’s super supportive and great for high impact activity and it’s less than $26!
7. Free People blanket scarf – This blanket scarf is a best-seller every fall and winter. It makes any #ootd and comes in 4 colors.
8. Birch branch votive centerpiece – The perfect centerpiece for our Thanksgiving table. Sold.
9. a.n.a henley long sleeve tee – If you’re looking for an easy nursing-friendly top, this is it. It comes in 8 colors and is on sale for less than $15. Perfect for wearing on its own, or layering under your favorite cardigan. I ordered the black, rose and oatmeal.
10. Memory foam slippers – I shared these slippers in my September Amazon Fashion Haul in gray and love them so much I ordered them in the pink, too. They’re crazy comfy and less than $18.
11. Colorblock chunky sweater – Another Amazon Fashion find. This sweater is less than $31, gets great reviews and comes in 8 colors.
12. Beaded MAMA bracelet – I ordered this MAMA bracelet last week and I wasn’t sure what to expect, since it’s way less expensive than other versions. Well, I was shocked at the quality. It’s an adjustable bracelet, not stretchy. I LOVE it.
13. Zodiak coin necklace – This is such a cute necklace and would make a sweet gift. It’s $45 and would look cute layered with a few other necklaces.
14. Gerber Soothe Probiotic drops – It wouldn’t be a late night nursing session without some research on how to help baby boy’s whole gas situation. The grunting has continued (see his 1 month update for more), and so many mamas have recommended I try these probiotic drops. So far, they have helped. They’re not magic, but I can tell he’s pooping and tooting easier.
15. Hey There Pumpkin doormat – Thank you to Liz for sending me this adorable doormat! Because it’s not officially fall until you have a cute fall doormat and take a photo of it. 🙂
16. Lulu & Georgia Laney mirror – We’ve had our eye on this mirror for our entryway, and I think we’re going to go for it…
17. Cost Plus World Market bistro barstool – I’ve been toying with the idea of getting new stools for our kitchen island, but hadn’t found anything I loved until I saw these stools.