Hiiiii! It’s me! I’m still here.
Just enjoying these newborn snuggles and trying to take it as slowly as my 5 and 2 year olds will let me.
Earlier this week, I shared that I have been spending a lot of my late night nursing sessions doing some online shopping, and it turns out I’m not alone. So many of you messaged me and shared that you’re doing the same! So, I thought I would start a new series – Late Night Nursing Finds.
My finds are always so random – from style to home to baby stuff.
I hope you enjoy!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. 3 PACK NURSING BRAS – It’s no wonder these nursing bras get 7k+ almost 5 star reviews. They’re less than $24 for all 3 and they rival these bras that are way more expensive that I used with the girls.
2. DAILY RITUAL HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS – Stop what you’re doing and add these babies to your cart. I was looking for a few pairs of transitional leggings that I could live in while I lose my baby weight. I tried these since they get great reviews and are only $18. Well, I LOVE them and will wear them more than just in this postpartum period. They’re stretchy and comfortable and not don’t have too much compression that I feel like I can’t breathe. And the high waist is a savior. I wear them in medium.
3. PATAGONIA BETTER SWEATER 1/4-ZIP FLEECE – I jumped at this fleece when I saw this sale for less than $50. (And you guys did, too. I shared it in my Stories and it was a top seller last week!) This is perfect for those chilly mornings and not yet coat weather days. It comes in 5 colors. I would recommend sizing up. I wear medium.
4. AMAZON ESSENTIALS COTTON STRECH PANTIES – Comfort, comfort, comfort. Especially postpartum, these are amazing. They come in a bunch of colors and are less than $14 for 6.
5. MOTHERLOVE NIPPLE CREAM – I was using Lansinoh lanolin, but after cluster feedings and a few days of nursing, my nipples were still cracked and in horrible pain. A lot of you suggested this, and I need to THANK YOU because it has worked much better! If you’re in those brutal new days of breastfeeding, you need this. (And also – it does get better. I promise!)
7. STRIPE COLORBLOCK CARDIGAN – I wear cardigans often in real life, but in nursing life I LIVE in them. I’m always looking for stylish and affordable choices, and ordered this one right away. It’s currently 40% off.
8. HAAKAA MANUAL BREAST PUMP – SO many of you reached out to me on Instagram suggesting I try this to catch the let down on the other side when I’m nursing the babe. Most of you said you’ve built up a great stash using it. I’m in! I ordered it and can’t wait to try it.
9. TARTE SHAPE TAPE CONCEALER – This concealer has a cult following and after trying it for a day, I can see why. The coverage is amazing and it doesn’t settle into those fine lines. Yay. Mama needs a good concealer these days. You can save $10 off your first order with code TAKE10.
10. H&M COTTON PILLOW COVER – This one is less than $6. For real.
11. LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE – Turns out baby boy likes to sleep with his arms up, so this has been a life (sleep) saver. I already had one from the girls, but I hopped on Amazon and ordered 2 more.
12. MEDELA BREASTFEEDING SET – I still have my breast pump, but I needed more of the parts. This set is perfect and is actually labeled as a gift set, which I think is genius. It would make a great gift for a new nursing mama. (I’m not pumping yet, but will start in the next week or so after my supply has been established.)