The Holiday Gift Guide continues with gift ideas for the chef in your life!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE CHEF
1. RECLAIMED TEAK CUTTING BOARD | It’s useful and pretty enough to leave out behind your stovetop. I love it.
2. BISTRO TILE MEASURING CUPS | Who knew measuring cups could be chic? I have these bistro tile pieces around my kitchen, and I just love them. They’re giving Paris.
3. ALL-CLAD D3 STAINLESS STEEL 10 PIECE SET | My favorite pots and pans! So good and easy to clean.
4. LEATHER + SUEDE BBQ GLOVES | For the Grill Master.
5. VITAMIX BLENDER | Yes, it really is the best blender. I’ve done the research.
6. STACKABLE 4 PIECE CAST IRON SET | Every chef needs a cast iron set, and this stackable one saves room.
7. PERSONALIZED BBQ APRON | Because every griller needs a personalized apron.
8. PERSONALIZED SERVING PLATTER | This would be a great hostess gift, too.
9. BRIGHTLAND OLIVE OIL + VINEGAR SET | I have this set and love it! And, it looks pretty sitting out on my kitchen counter, too.
10. SUR LA TABLE RACHET MILL | It’s not rachet, it’s chic. Ha.
11. CLICK AND GROW SMART GARDEN | A great option for Midwest chefs. 😉