The Holiday Gift Guide continues, and this time is all about the Fitness Lover in your life…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE FITNESS LOVER
1. RELEASE AND RECOVER BALL SET | Perfect for working out those sore muscles.
2. LULULEMON EVERYWHERE BELT BAG | The belt bag that stormed the Internet, and has no sign of slowing down.
3. THERABODY THERAPRO GUN | This Mister has this and swears by it.
4. ALO BRA TANK | I ran across this tank as I was researching for this post, and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. How cute is it??
5. APPLE AIRPODS | My can’t-live-without-them item.
6. BROOKS GHOST RUNNING SHOES | The only shoes for my high maintenance feet. They have a wide toe box, great arch support and are simply the best running shoes.
7. DAGNE DOVER SLING BAG | See? Gym bags can be chic, too.
8. YOGITOES NON SLIP YOGA MAT TOWEL | For the hot and sweaty yoga classes. Yes, please.
9. FP MOVEMENT GOOD KARMA LEGGINGS | I love these leggings for yoga and anything low impact. (Yes, that includes running errands.)
10. WORKOUT PLANNER | For the organized one.
11. HYDRO FLASK | I know Stanley is all the rage, but I still love my Hydro Flasks. I love this one because it’s slim and fits in the treadmill cup holder.
12. AIRPOD PRO CASE | Because I can’t tell you how many Airpods I’ve lost. It’s shameful. This case helps.
13. 1 LB. BALA BANGLES | I have these and love to wear them as ankle weights for low impact Pilates moves.
14. WEIGHTED BALA BARS | Weights don’t have to be bluky!
15. ALO YOGA MAT | There’s just something about having a cute yoga mat and not using those stinky ones at the gym.