Happy Tuesday, sweet friends! It’s a Tuesday post, which I haven’t done in awhile! I’ve been getting some requests for stylish diaper bags and backpacks, so I set out on a mission to find a few yesterday.
Well, I found SO many stylish ones, I couldn’t narrow them down, so I thought I’d share them all in a post.
Whether you have a newborn babe and need to take one of everything with you every time you head out the door, or your babe is older, but still loves a good snack on the go, I’ve got the perfect diaper bag for you.
And if you don’t love the backpack trend, don’t worry. There are a few crossbody options, too.
Now the hard part: which one to choose??
(This post contains affiliated links.)
STYLISH DIAPER BAGS + BACKPACKS
1.Petunia Pickle Bottom Insulated Backpack If you haven’t check out PPB lately, it’s time. They’ve totally stepped up their style game, and I love it. This one is perfect for family outings and picnics – it’s insulated for snacks and breastmilk.
2. Skip Hop Greenwich Diaper Backpack I love that this doesn’t scream diaper bag. It’s sophisticated and chic, and you can’t beat the price. (And it’s currently on sale! Run.)
3. Petunia Pickle Bottom Inter-Mix Backpack See? I’m telling you. I love how chic this black + white bag is, and it’s got the functionality of a diaper bag, including a diaper changing pad and wipes case.
4. Mali + Lili Vegan leather backpack For all of my vegans out there, you definitely don’t have to sacrifice style. This isn’t specifically made as a diaper bag, but is awesome if your kiddos are older and you still need to have your hands free when you’re on the go. Bonus for the outside side pockets.
5. Skip Hop Greenwich Diaper Bag The larger version of the backpack above, this one is super functional and awesome if you have a baby or baby and toddler and you feel like you can’t leave the house without one of everything.
6. Freshly Picked Convertible Diaper Backpack The company that brought us the most adorable baby moccs ever has expanded into diaper bags and I totally here for it. I love the clean lines of this bag, and it’s functional as a full baby bag.
7. Tory Burch Tilda Zip Backpack I love this backpack for all of the stuff that mommin’ requires, but also as a gym bag. It’s made of “technical weave” fabric, so it’s durable.
8. Rosie Pope Highbury Hill Diaper Bag Do you guys remember Rosie Pope? I’m pretty sure I watched her reality show like 10 years ago, way before I had kiddos. These days, she’s designing adorable baby items. This diaper bag comes in 3 colors – I love this gray and the blush. (I know. Shocking.)
9. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack The old school classic, this iconic backpack is roomy and comes in a ton of colors. Not specifically made for a diaper bag, but would definitely do the trick.
10. Petunia Pickle Bottom Pathway Backpack Diaper Tote This one might be my favorite on the list. I love that it doesn’t scream diaper bag and looks SO stylish. It comes in 4 colors – I’m also loving the denim.
11. Gucci Bee GG Supreme Canvas Backpack Alright, hear me out. I had to include this Gucci beauty in the round up because I LOVE it. It’s not big enough if you have a baby and need all the baby things, but if your kiddo is older, I think it’s perfect. And, you’ll have and use it forever, long past diaper bag days.
12. Freshly Picked Classic Faux Leather Crossbody Diaper Bag If you’re not into the whole backpack look, this stylish crossbody is for you. It’s not big enough for one of everything, but there’s a changing pad and you can fit diapers and wipes. Perfect for a short outing.
LOVED THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER! XO
Leave Your Comments