Happy Saturday, sweet friends! I’m excited or another Sweet Edit!
You guys. I had some solo time in Target yesterday and it was heaven. I was able to try on SO MANY OF THE THINGS and a huge fall try-on session is coming to the blog next week. I’m not sure exactly when, but don’t forget to sign up for the blog so you don’t miss it!
Short and sweet today. Time for the coffee.
Thank you for all of your support this week!
(This post contains affiliated links,)
1. When I want to change it up a bit and not wear my usual leggings for my daily #momlife, I turn to these bad boys. They are comfortable, flattering and chic.
2. I recently partnered with and tried Stitch Fix for the first time, and they sent me these kicks. The color! I’m obsessed.
3. If you’re looking for under $100 denim, this is your pair. (c/o) I wore them all day yesterday and they are super comfy with just the right amount of distressing. They run true to size.
4. Throw on this trench coat and try not to feel like you’ve got your life together. I dare you.
5. Yep, still wearing my white denim, even after Labor Day. I live life on the edge. (I don’t.) Stay tuned for a post about how to style white denim for fall!
1. Eyelet for fall. This top is SO pretty.
2. I’ve got all the Back To School vibes and have my eye on backpacks. Loving this one.
3. Obsessed with eucalyptus and I might just need this wreath.
4. This sweatshirt from my Target try-on haul. (As shown in Featured Image.)
5. All of the leopard things.
Find more of the Sweet Edit series here!