Hi, friends! It’s a bonus Tuesday post…. Top fives.
OK. How? No, but for real. How is it MAY? I don’t get it. In my mind it’s still last summer. I can’t keep up.
You know I love a good round up (and in case you don’t know, I round up the Top 5 Most Clicked Items on my Facebook page every Sunday), so I’m trying to do a round up on here at the end of every month.
It’s short and sweet today. Here are the Top Fives of April.
I hope you guys enjoy!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
Postpartum Fitness Update: One Year Later
Spring Trends That Won’t Break The Bank
Postpartum Style: 5 Key Pieces
Summer Style: Short Hair + Blue Jeans
12 (Stylish) Handbags That Double As Diaper Bags
1. Madewell Fleet Jacket (I have Desert Olive in small and wear it ALL the time.)
2. BP Side Slit Tee (Comes in 3 colors + covers the booty. Runs big.)
3. Free People French Quarter Dress (restocked in all sizes!)
4. a.n.a. Boho Maxi Dress (on sale for less than $35)
5. Levi’s High Rise Denim (OBSESSED.)
Ruffle sleeve tee (only $17 + comes in 3 colors) | trousers | bow heels (come in 4 colors) | bag
peplum tee (comes in a TON of colors) | denim | shoes
beachy striped sweater | cut offs (on sale!) | espadrille wedges | straw bag (sold out but here’s an amazing dupe)
moto jacket | tee | necklaces | denim (same style, different wash) | flats
jacket (wearing desert olive) | tee | denim | shoes | tote (comes in 4 colors)
Find more top fives here!
Leave Your Comments