Happy Friday! Father’s Day is so close, I can almost smell the new spicy colognes and leather wallets. Today, I’m bringing you my Father’s Day Gift Guide. Because I needed another excuse to do some online shopping.
Sometimes the guys get overlooked. We get flowers and diamonds and chocolate. And since guys generally don’t love getting flowers, here are my top picks for the Mister this year.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂
FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
- Tie Box I recently bought this for my husband, and he LOVED it. If your guy has to wear a suit to work, this is a perfect gift. It’s kind of like Garanimals for guys. 😉
- PUMA Golf Pants Another of the Mister’s favorites. (See, I’m not the only one in this family who loves clothes!) Perfect for the stylish golfer.
- Cathy’s Concepts Father’s Day Pilsner Glass And he thought his glass of beer couldn’t get any better…
- ‘You Are A Good Dad’ Mug ‘Nuff said.
- Ugg ‘Ascot’ Slippers Honestly, my husband loves Ugg slippers, but I think I love them more. I’m never not stealing his (even if they are 32 sizes too big) and wearing them around the house.
- Adidas ‘Superstar’ Sneakers Remember these kicks from the ’90’s? They’re back.
- Daniel Wellington ‘Classic Warwick’ Watch You just can’t go wrong with a watch. It’s the gift that keeps on ticking. I’ve chosen 4 watches in different price points, so everyone wins.
- Fitbit ‘Blaze’ Smart Fitness Watch For the guy who still works out, even though the ‘Dad bod’ is totally in.
- Jack Mason Brand Nautical Chronograph My favorite. This is such a handsome watch and it’s easily dressed up or down.
- Shinola ‘The Runwell’ Watch A classic, just like him.
Check out my updated Father’s Day gift guide here!