The 2023 Holiday Gift Guides continue with the Gift Guide for Her! And by her, I mean you.
Send this post to your partner as a not-so-subtle nod to what’s on your list this holiday season. Stay tuned for A LOT more Holiday Gift Guides for you – The Beauty Lover, The Chef, The New Mama, The Sober Mama and even more…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. ELIZABETH COLE EVIL EYE NECKLACE | I wear an evil eye necklace almost every day. Call it superstition, but I feel better when I have it on. I love this one with the little beads.
2. LEATHER + KNIT OVERLAY GLOVES | Keep those digits warm, in style.
3. NODPOD WEIGHTED SLEEP MASK | I love this sleep mask because it works for side sleepers. (Which I am, even though I’m actively trying to become a back sleeper. It’s not easy.)
4. LE SPECS SUNGLASSES | Chic sunglasses that won’t break the bank!
5. UGG SHEARLING SLIPPERS | I live in my Ugg slippers when I’m at home. And sometimes forget I have them on and head out to school drop off wearing them. Obvs.
6. RAG & BONE WOOL SCARF | Perfect for travel.
7. BISTRO TILE TEAPOT | How cute is this teapot? I have a few of the bistro tile pieces in my kitchen. I just love the vibe so much.
8. GORJANA PARKER BRACELET | This is a great classic bracelet to add to any stack. So chic.
9. CLARE V. GRAND FANNY | A best seller of this year! I love this fanny pack for travel and outings when I don’t need a lot of things. It also fits a LOT – more than you’d think.
11. NIKE SNEAKERS | These are new in my closet and you guys are loving them! I love the old school look and they’re super comfy. I sized up 1/2 a size.
12. MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN | One of my favorite scents. If the perfume is too much of a splurge, this lotion is a good option.
13. MARK & GRAHAM LEATHER DESK NOTEPAD | This would be a great gift for a MIL or work colleague.
14. SOREL KINETIC BOOTS | My favorite ever winter boots. They’re chic, warm and a fun twist on a classic.
15. MATCH CLOCHE | I love giving a gorgeous candle and a match cloche as a gift. It’s practical, but special.
16. ST. BARTHS LARGE TOTE | The perfect tote for all the things that #momlife requires.
17. MOTHER TOMCAT ANKLE JEANS | My favorite jeans of all time. I love the fit – they’re snug, but they have a lot of stretch and move with you. And I love the lighter wash for a change.
18. VARLEY PULLOVER | I wear this pullover at least once a week. It’s super versatile – from the gym to errands to brunch with the girls. Love it.
19. LEATHEROLOGY MEDIUM TRAIN CASE | The perfect gift for the girl on the go.