Hi, sweet friends! The Holiday Gift Guides continue! Today it’s all about the toddlers…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. WHACK-A-FROG GAME | Forget small woodland creatures! Whack a frog is so much cuter. 😉
2. PULL SLED | This gives me all the old time winter vibes and I love it.
3. RIDE ON TOY | How chic, right??
4. ART EASEL | No playroom in complete without an easel. I love having a dedicated place for all of the art and paint and…mess.
5. ANYWHERE CHAIR | A must have for any toddler. All of my kiddos have loved their Anywhere chairs.
6. HEAR BEAR ROAR BOOK | A favorite in our home.
7. MAGNA-TILES HOUSE SET | These keep my little ones busy for longer than almost any other toy.
8. WOODEN PERSONALIZED NAME PUZZLE | So cute and a great way for toddlers to start learning letters.
9. WOODEN TRAIN SET + TABLE | My boy is obsessed with trains and this is definitely on his list.
10. MELISSA & DOUG ICE CREAM COUNTER PLAY SET | My kiddos have had this ice cream set for years and still play with it! That’s definitely a win in my book.
11. POP UP BALL PIT | Ball pit made chic.
12. DOLL HOUSE | How adorable is this doll house? It’s one that I wouldn’t mind having in our family room.
13. MELISSA & DOUG MOP + SWEEP SET | Gray has this little set and loves to help me in the kitchen.
14. MONTESSORI BUSY BOARD | This was a best seller from last year’s gift guide!
15. COSMIC ROCKET | Gray is starting to be very interested in rockets and this is such a cute way to encourage that.
16. MELISSA & DOUG TUNNEL | We’ve had this tunnel since my oldest was a baby and it’s still going strong!
17. PIANO MAT | I like this better than those little pianos. Better on the ears. 😉
18. WOODEN BEAR CLOCK | Even though I feel like my kiddos will never be able to tell time, this is a cute start!
19. TABLE EASEL | A perfect alternative to the big easel if you don’t have the room. Also a great travel option!
20. MELISSA & DOUG SHOPPING CART | Gray loves pushing the cart at our local grocery store!
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR TODDLERS