Hi, sweet friends!
Today’s My Kind Of Sweet Home post is all about gift-giving. I’m sharing some of my most favorite home finds, perfect for giving and getting…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
- JO MALONE DIFFUSER | I love giving fancy diffusers as gifts. They’re not normally something someone would by for herself. And you can’t go wrong with ANYTHING from Jo Malone.
2. DYSON VACUUM CLEANER | Alright, I wanted to include my favorite vacuum on the Gift Guide For Her, but didn’t want to be sexist. Because for real, my husband uses and loves this puppy just as much as I do.
3. BOOKENDS | These are very similar to the bookends I have in my home office.
4. NEW HOME CANDLE | How cute is this? Also great for a housewarming gift.
5. JEWELRY STANDS | These are always a best seller and a great way to organize those pesky necklaces that can easily get tangled.
6. STIRRING THE POT DISH TOWEL | My favorite dish towels! Obviously.
7. Courtly Check Enamel Herb Pots | I have these little pots (with succulents, not herbs) on my windowsill above my kitchen sink.
8. JONATHAN ADLER GLITTER CANISTER | This is on my list. NEED.
9. SMEG TOASTER | Alright, this isn’t just any toaster. It’s one that won’t look like an eye sore on your kitchen counter.
10. TOWEL WARMER | Genius, right??
11. VOGUE COFFEE TABLE BOOK | I LOVE gifting and getting coffee table books.
12. PULL UP A CHAIR COOKBOOK | Yes, it’s Kelly from Saved By The Bell! I received this cookbook from one my of besties and it has so many great comfort food recipes, AND the pictures are so pretty.
13. NESPRESSO + FROTHER | Our coffee-maker! Comes with a frother, which is essential.
14. MICHAEL ARAM OLIVE BRANCH SERVING SET | I love anything Michael Aram. The details are stunning.
15. LE CREUSET UTENSIL SET | A nice little touch for any kitchen and a cute gift for anyone who loves to cook or bake.
16. MAKEUP + JEWELRY STORAGE CASE | This little gem keeps makeup organized and looks cute on a bathroom vanity.
17. BAREFOOT DREAMS BLANKET | THE. COZIEST. EVER.
18. BLACK + WHITE BOX | I love adding these boxes to bookshelves.
19. MACKENZIE-CHILDS TEA POT | I have MacKenzie-Childs pieces scattered all throughout our home. Love the little pops of black and white checkers.
20. LE CREUSET DUTCH OVEN | It’s a splurge, but worth it and perfect for all of the cooking that will be happening this winter.
21. CHERRY CUTTING BOARD | A good cutting board is both functional and pretty to display.
22. VOLUSPA TIN CANDLE | Love that this candle is tin!
23. YETI MUG | I will include this mug on every single gift guide, if I can. It’s that good and keeps coffee hot.
24. CHAIR | My home office chair! I just couldn’t NOT include this. It might be my favorite piece in our home.
25. CHENILLE THROW | A cozy throw that won’t break the bank.
26. BLACK + WHITE BONE FRAME | I love gifting frames with special photos inside.
27. SAMSUNG FRAME TV | It looks like art, but it’s really a TV. We have it in our Master Bedroom. So cool.
28. MIRROR | Another splurge, but this mirror is so pretty. Comes in a few sizes.
29. GLASS DRY ERASE CALENDAR | For the planner! I have this glass dry erase calendar in my home office and I love the look of it.
30. INTERSECTION OF LOVE PRINT | This personalized print is so sweet. Also perfect for anniversaries.
31. SILK PILLOWCASE | You’ll have sweet dreams on this silk pillowcase…
Find more holiday gift guides here!