Hi, sweet friends.
I’ve been working on a more personal post for tomorrow (be sure to come back), but today is all about organization.
I’ve been trying to get our home more organized and while I still have a ways to go, I’ve made some progress. Here are some of my most recent organization favorites…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. Jewelry Stackers | I have these in my drawer in my closet for my costume jewelry. I love them because you can make them you’re own based on what you have.
2. Necklace Stand | Such a pretty way to store your necklaces and keep them untangled.
3. Acrylic Drawer Organizers | I use these for my makeup and it has made getting ready so much easier.
4. Woven Baskets | These are a new find. I’m planning on using them in my kiddos’ closets for all of the random things.
5. Cube Drawer Organizers | I have these in baby boy’s dresser to keep all of the little clothes organized.
6. Acrylic Makeup + Jewelry Case | This is perfect on your vanity for makeup or jewelry.
7. Bin | I have these in all sizes and use them in our bathroom closet for all sorts of things: travel toiletries, nail polishes, towels, etc.
8. Wood File Sorter | I have this in my office and I love that it’s not ugly like most file sorters.
9. Mesh Drawers | I have these under our kitchen sink to keep all the things organized.
10. Rotating Desktop Organizer | Loving this for my home office.
11. Nordic Basket + Bamboo Cover | I use these in our panty for all of the snacks.
12. Tosca Basket | Another pantry must have.
13. Stackable Food Storage | I ordered these for our fridge.
14. Large Stackable Wood Storage | We have these in our playroom. They’re perfect for toys like Magna Tiles and Duplo Blocks.
15. Large Wood Milk Crate | Another playroom must have.
16. Water Hyacinth Baskets | I have these scattered all over our home.
17. Wood Crate With Handle | These are in our mudroom.
18. Wire Basket | I have a few of these in our pantry.