Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!
It feels like spring in Chicago (OK not every day, but we’ve had a few days in the 50s and it’s wonderful, which makes me want to spring clean and transform our home.
Here are some recent spring home finds at all price points. Some I’ve already added to our home and some are pieces I’ve had my eye on…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. Plum Blossom Candelabrum | I ordered this last week! I’m not exactly sure where it’s going to go, but I love it. It’s currently on major sale.
2. MacKenzie-Childs Small + Large Courtly Check Colander | I went to a MacKenzie-Childs event last week (more to come on that!) and I fell even more in love with the brand. You’ll be seeing a lot of this courtly check pop up all over our home! I’m loving these colanders.
3. Faux Potted Olive Tree | I’ve given up on bringing real plants into our home. #blackthumb I’ve had my eye on this faux olive tree for our Master Bedroom.
4. One Kings Lane Coffee Table | We are starting to finish our front room and I ordered this table for it. I LOVE the details. So pretty.
5. Faux Peony Flowers in Vase | See? Faux all the way. And you can’t beat this price.
6. Large Jute Basket | Baskets solve like 72% of my problems.
7. Black and Brass Frame | I’ve picked up a few of these to scatter on our shelves in our family room.
8. Gray and Natural Bone Chevron Frame | Loving these details.
9. Faux Cherry Blossoms | I’ve been really into cherry blossoms lately. I have this in my closet.
10. Faux Fur Ottoman | I might pick this up for my bathroom vanity. It’s less than $100.
11. Courtly Stripe Lantern | Loving this stripe lantern for our front porch.
12. Courtyard Outdoor Rug | LOVE the pattern on this rug. Considering it for our patio.
13. Bumble Knob | How cute is this bumble bee knob?? Trying to figure out where I can use this…
14. Leopard Print Throw Pillow | I bought this pillow for my office chair. Love it and it’s on sale for $19.
15. Dining Chairs | I’ve been looking for chairs for our farmhouse table in our kitchen nook and I *think* I’ve settled on these in black…
16. Fauna Rug | We have this rug in Almond in our front room. I originally wanted to do this pattern as a runner on our stairs, but it didn’t work out (there would be too much waste). I decided to do it as a rug and I’m obsessed.