Happy Wednesday, sweet friends! I didn’t have a post planned today, but when I hopped online and saw that some of my favorite home finds were on sale, I had to share…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1.Capiz Zigzag Chandelier – I have my eye on this chandelier for my oldest girl’s room. SO pretty.
2. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant – Because a room isn’t complete without greenery. And if you have black thumb (ME), this faux plant is perfect.
3. Gold Flatware Set – I haven’t ordered this set yet, but I think I might for Thanksgiving.
4. Open Weave Zigzag Baskets – I have these baskets in all sizes, including the hamper. The zigzags are such a fun twist.
5. Sweater Knit Baskets – Two of my favorite things in ONE?
6. Rattan Wrapped Object – Ordering this for the built ins in my office.
7. Utility Oil + Vinegar Set – We have this set in our kitchen.
8. Candle – Loving the stand with this candle.
9. Vase Baskets – Can you sense a theme?
10.Tricolor Storage Baskets – Another find I’ve had in my cart for a few weeks
11. Moroccan Leather Pouf – Every time I see this online or on Instagram, I just love how it looks. Trying to find a place in our home for it…
12. Dynasty Rosette Rug I’ve been looking for a rug for my home office since we moved in, and I just haven’t found one that I love for the space. UNTIL I saw this one this morning. Just have to make sure it fits!
13. Organic Geo Waffle Jacquard Duvet Cover + Shams – Loving the texture of this duvet cover.
MORE WEST ELM FAVORITES…
Find more home sales and decor here!