Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions are mine. This post contains affiliated links.
Happy Monday, sweet friends!
Phew. This weekend flew by. We celebrated my oldest girl’s 5th birthday with a painting party with her little friends. So cute. I spent the rest of the weekend trying to unpack and get as organized as possible before baby boy gets here – in between contractions and bouts of total exhaustion. Almost there…
OK, let’s talk #momlife. I’m just days away from diving headfirst into those sweet (and stressful) newborn days, and it’s got me reminiscing about when my girls were tiny babies. With my first, I was clueless and those first few months were a total blur. I was able to enjoy it more with my second girl, and I started to get my mama footing.
Throughout the years, I’ve been able to try a whole lot of baby products, and today I’m excited to partner with Walmart to bring you 10 baby products that help make mom life easier. Walmart has quickly become my go-to for baby products and I’ve recently taken full advantage of their free shipping and next day delivery.
Also, August is National Breastfeeding Awareness Month and Walmart is supporting the event with deals on breastfeeding items, as well as feeding items. Head to the bottom of the post to see my breastfeeding must-haves.
Thank you for stopping by!
1. Ergobaby Carrier – This might be my number one tip for mamas of multiples. I wore my second girl ALL the time and plan on wearing baby boy as much as possible. It makes life so much easier, and you just can’t beat the bonding. There are so many carriers on the market, but this Ergo Omni 360 carrier is at the top of the list. It grows with baby, which means you can wear your babe from newborn to toddler (7-45 pounds).
2. Comotomo Baby Bottles – My first girl would NOT take a bottle, so I have tried every single bottle out there. This was the only one that she took. It’s great for breastfed babies because the design and feel mimic breastfeeding.
3. Marpac Dohm White Noise Machine – This is the white noise machine I’ve used with all 3 babes. White noise = more sleep, so it’s a no-brainer.
4. Angelcare Bath Support – Bath time with my babes has been one of my favorite times of their newborn lives. I’ve shared this baby bathtub on the blog before, and I can’t wait to use it with baby boy.
5. Infant Optics Baby Monitor – This is a total mom life must have. I used a different monitor with my first and didn’t totally love it. This one is still holding up after a few years with my second girl.
6. Dockatot Deluxe – The hype is real, you guys. I used the Dockatot with my second girl and she loved it. I brought it with me throughout the house and she would lounge and nap there. It’s not recommended for sleeping, but I definitely let her snooze in it if I was close by.
7. Nose Frida Snotsucker – Take my word for it. This little thing is a gem in those days before your babe can blow her nose. And yes, less not = more sleep. (It’s really just all about getting as much sleep as possible, y’all.)
8. Summer Infant Swaddle Me – OK, repeat after me: you don’t have to learn how to swaddle. Almost 3 babies in, and I still can’t swaddle to save my life. These swaddles are a mom life must-have.
9. Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump – In those early days when babe is nursing 24/7, you might feel like you’re never going to be able to do anything without a baby attached to you. But, I’m here to tell you: there’s hope. Even if you plan on staying at home with babe, you need a breast pump and this is my favorite one.
10. Fisher-Price Swing – I don’t think I’ve ever met a baby who hasn’t loved a swing. We have this in our family room and I’m sure baby boy will be spending a fair share of time in it.
BREASTFEEDING MUST HAVES