I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We had water balloon fights (that the 2 year old didn’t appreciate. Oops.), swam in the pool, went to a parade, grilled out and then I fell asleep before the fireworks. Perfect.
OK, let’s switch gears for a second. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming in hot, and there’s a reason every single style blogger makes such a big deal about this event… Here are my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tips to get the best deals!
SO, WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?
There’s a reason we make such a big deal about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This isn’t your average sale. (And this is coming from someone who worked in retail for a decade, so you have to believe me. It’s the rule.)
This is your first look at FALL merchandise, and it’s all GREATLY REDUCED. Yep, brand new fall styles that have been marked down for a limited time. (And YES! When the sale ends, prices will go up, usually until the end of the season.)
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE TIPS WHEN SHOPPING THE SALE…
- The card is key. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card and you’re wanting to shop this sale, I highly suggest you get one. Why?? Because THE GOOD STUFF GOES QUICKLY. Last year, some of my favorite finds didn’t even make it to the Public Access sale. (And normally, I would never suggest getting a credit card. Because duh. BUT, if you shop at Nordstrom a lot and shop this sale, it probably makes sense.)
- Be prepared. This sale can get overwhelming pretty quickly. Have a list of your must-haves going in to the sale.
- Stick to closet staples. This isn’t the time to be trendy. This sale is perfect for adding those boots to your closet that you’ve been drooling over for the last few years. Or the moto jacket that you will wear the heck out of. Or the AG jeans that I always rave about. (Hint, hint.)
- When in doubt, buy it. OK, I realize that sounds bad. BUT, stick with me. Items sell out so quickly, chances are if you wait, the picks in your cart that are just hanging out will def sell out. So, order them, try them out at home and if they don’t work, return them.
- Follow me for real-time finds, restocks and deals! I’ll be working overtime to make sure you guys know the BEST items of the sale. I’ll also be sharing restocks throughout the sale – on the blog, my Instagram Stories and on Facebook.
Early Access for Nordstrom cardholders is July 12th – 18th. (Umm, you guys. That’s next Friday.)
Public Access is July 19th – August 4th.
A FEW BEST SELLERS FROM LAST YEAR’S SALE…
These Zella leggings are ALWAYS a best-seller for the sale and the perfect time to stock up.
This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is the softest thing I own. I purchase one each year and get so much use out of them. (Also, I’m wearing my Zella leggings. Never not.)
This is an outfit of best sellers: This moto jacket sold out pretty quickly (and I’m guessing there will be a similar version this year!), these AG Ex-Boyfriend jeans were a hit (size down), and this striped top didn’t even make it to Public Access.
You guys know I love my pajamas. And while I wouldn’t pay full price for this set (I’m allergic), I am ALL about scooping them up during the sale. They’re beyond soft and super comfy.
SO many booties and slides. These black wedge booties were a hit (and they’re in stock and on sale right now!). I got so much wear out of these gray booties (sold out) and I love these studded mules so much.
WHAT’S ON MY LIST THIS YEAR?
This year is tricky for me. (You know. ‘Cuz I’m knocked up.) But, I’m looking forward to fall and finally being able to wear regular clothes again. Here’s what I have my eye on…
LOVED THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER! XO
Find more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tips and picks here!
Leave Your Comments