Happy November, I’m rounding up my October Top Fives!
I’m still trying to recover from Halloween. I have a Halloween Mom Hangover. Nope, not from alcohol. It’s from children who had way too much sugar. If you need us, we’ll be over here detoxing…
Alright, short and sweet today. Thank you for stopping by!
The Sweet Edit will be on the blog tomorrow…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
2. 10 TIPS FOR GETTING THE HAIR YOU WANT + LEAVING THE SALON HAPPY It’s possible! I promise. My colorist shares her top tips. Don’t miss it.
3. BUDGET FRIENDLY STYLE: $25 OLIVE PANTS Look! I’m a budget blogger. Sharing my top tips on how to style olive pants.
4. ARE GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND SNEAKERS WORTH IT? Should you really spend $500 on sneakers??
5. FALL #OOTD ROUND UP Major casual fall outfit inspo…
1. My parka that’s been restocked + on sale! Run. Comes in 4 colors and the gray has been restocked! I’m wearing size 2, but would do better with a 0. Size down if you’re in between.
2. My $39 plaid cape. Because who doesn’t love a cape? It’s like you’re a superhero, but also very warm. Win, win.
3. This $14 Madewell tee. I need it in all 9 colors. These are my 4 favorite colors. I think. Don’t make me choose.
4. My $13 blanket scarf! Comes in a bunch of colors.
5. Our $10 mama + baby matching beanie set. Because in a year or two, she won’t want to match me anymore so I’m taking advantage of it while I can.
This cable knit sweater is a definite hit and there’s nothing it can’t do. Layer it over your favorite dress or under this blazer or wear it alone. It’s so classic and versatile and comes in 5 colors and I have it in gray, too.
Mildly (and by mildly I mean not at all mildly) obsessed with this striped turtleneck . There are a few sizes left in black and white, but it comes in 5 colors.
I ordered these Levi’s jeans earlier this month and they’ll be on the blog soon. I LOVE them, but real talk: my husband isn’t a fan. They are legit mom jeans: the rise is very high and they flatten out the booty. But, I like that look, sooooo…. Just be sure to size up, because they run small.
This striped dress. ALL the heart eyes. It’s sweater material, so it feels cozy, but it’s also SO flattering and not at all bulky. I’m wearing size small, so if you’re in between, size up. I’ll be sharing 3 ways to style it on the blog next week.
This is my first pair of Tretorn sneakers, and it’s safe to say I’m sold. Not only are they suuuuuuper cute (obvs), but they’re also very comfy. They easily make any #ootd.
Number one reason I’m looking forward to the temps dropping? This faux fur black coat. And it’s less than $150. YOU GUYS. So good. I’m wearing XS.
I really wanted to like this polka dot skirt and after I ordered it I kept envisioning all of these different outfit ideas (it’s boring, but it’s my life). Then, it arrived and I tried it on. Oh. Right. That’s when I remember that I’m not 5’10” and I have no business wearing a long pleated skirt. I do love the pattern, but it’s just too much material for my frame. Back it goes.
I shared this miss in my October Amazon Haul post, but I needed to include it here, too. It’s my duty to let you know what doesn’t work and what NOT to wear. This faux fur jacket runs SO big. I’m wearing the XS, and I’m drowning in it.