Outfit Remix: A Striped Dress 6 Ways

Looks, Outfit Remix, Spring

May 10, 2018

Hi, friends! It’s me again. (3 years in and I still never know how to start these things.)

I recently asked on my Facebook page what you guys want to see more of on here (Work wear? Casual style? #OOTDs? Home decor? Beauty? Date night style?). I loved reading all of your responses and so many of you requested I share different ways to style one item. 

So, welcome to Outfit Remix! I’ll be trying to share a couple of these a month. Today’s Outfit Remix is all about the striped dress. Because tis the season, right?

I hope you guys enjoy this post! Let me know below what you’d like to see next!! Thank you 🙂


(This post contains affiliated links.)

Let’s start with the striped dress. I ordered it a few months ago, and it’s already sold out once. It’s been restocked, but it’s selling out quickly again. And, for good reason. You guys. It’s only $11. I’m wearing an XS, and it’s perfect. Just in case it sells out again, here are more striped dresses that I love, all under $50.

Outfit remix, stripe dress, pullover, sneakers

Of course I couldn’t NOT wear this dress with some comfy kicks and my favorite sweatshirt. 

Outfit remix, stripe dress, denim shirt, sandals

This chambray shirt is such a closet staple, I might need to do a separate Outfit Remix for it. It might be the most worn piece of clothing in my closet. Also, this Chloe dupe is so good it has almost convinced me that I don’t need to splurge on Chloe handbags. (Almost.)

Outfit remix, stripe dress, jeans, tote

Wearing a dress as a shirt is such an easy was to remix your outfit. Tie it to the side, throw on your favorite jeans and you’re ready to go.

Outfit remix, stripe dress, denim jacket, sneakers

A denim jacket is pretty much the answer to 82% of all of life’s problems (baskets are the answer to the remaining 18%) and mine is on sale.

Outfit remix, stripe dress, sweater, sneakers

Easy, breezy. My Free People sweater never disappoints. And if you love Converse, but hate how they can make your feet feel like giant paddles, this more feminine version is a great option. 

Outfit remix, stripe dress, blazer, pumps

SUCH a cute workwear option. If you work in an office, you need this blazer. Throw it on and you’ll instantly feel polished.

Outfit remix, a striped dress 6 ways

Find more outfit inspiration here!

  1. […] guys loved the last Outfit Remix so much, I wanted to bring you another one. Originally, I was going to wait until tomorrow to post […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

Latest Episodes




sober or sober curious?

Join the Sober Mom Life Cafe

Want more? We’ve got you…

Welcome to The Sober Mom Life Cafe - where the coffee is always hot and we leave shame and judgment at the door. 

You’ll get bonus podcast episodes, zoom support meetings, access to our Discord chat to connect all day long with other moms just like you…

 …and so much more. 

Join the Sober Mom Life Facebook Group

Join 50,000 moms just like you who are questioning and examining their relationship with alcohol in the most supportive corner of the Internet.

copyright 2023. all rights reserved. DISCLOSUREsite credit.