It’s me again! 2 posts in one week. I almost can’t believe it.
The Sweet Edit is a new series where I’ll share those things I’m loving lately, my favorite finds from the week, any great sales going on and end with some gratitude. Because being thankful is always in style. I’ll also include little life updates and anything else that comes into this mama brain.
I’d love to hear about what you guys want me in include – let me know in the comments 🙂
- For some reason I’m behind on the whole podcast thing. I didn’t start listening to them until about 6 months ago, when my mom told me about Marc Maron’s podcast WTF. I’m hooked. It combines so many things I love: celebrity interviews, humor, insight and a well placed F word. 😉 Check it out if you haven’t and you’ve been living under a rock with me.
- Books are put on hold for awhile (hello sleepless nights with a newborn), but I have been able to catch up on some of my favorite blogs during our late night nursing sessions. My current fave? Tone It Up for some fitness inspiration as I slowly ease back into working out.
- Be sure to check out J Crew Factory’s Sale. 40-50% off everything! This dress is on my spring list, for sure.
- Don’t forget about LOFT, where everything is 30% off and sale is an extra 40% off. I already scooped up this blouse. So pretty (and flattering!).
- It’s all about The Nordstrom Winter Sale! Browsing all it has to offer is yet another one of my nursing pastimes. (Sorry, husband.) One of my go-to crossbody bags is 40% off! In my cart? These earrings and this top.