Hi, sweet friends! We might have woken up to a few inches of freshly fallen snow on the ground, but that’s not going to stop me from sharing my 2022 Spring Capsule Wardrobe!
A lot of these are my go-to pieces and items that I’ve had for years. I’ve also tried to share options that are less expensive for the pricier pieces. Happy (almost) Spring!
1. PISOTLA JACKET | Hands down my go-to jacket for spring! I wear this one all the time when the temps allow. I also found this look alike jacket for less than $40!
2. CROCHET SWEATER | My love for cream crochet sweaters run deep, and I’ll most likely include one in every single capsule I share. 😉 Here are a few more options…
3. MADEWELL CARDIGAN SWEATER | I have a very similar cropped cardigan sweater that I wear ALL the time. It’s so versatile – you can wear it over your favorite floral maxi dress or with your go-to tee shirt and joggers.
4. FLORAL TOP | This floral top is so gorgeous! It would look so chic paired my Levi’s wedgie jeans and braided heels. Here are a few more floral tops I’ve had my eye on…
5. J.CREW DENIM JACKET | A good denim jacket is a no-brainer! I like this one because it has no distressing and that lived in look. You’ll have it for years to come.
6. ROUNDED V-NECK TEE | I have this tee in a few colors. I generally love a v-neck, but this rounded neck is a fun little twist.
7. STRIPED LONG SLEEVE TEE | Never not with the stripes. And for real, you can’t think of spring style without thinking of stripes, right?? Right.
8. DOLCE VITA BRAIDED SANDAL | The braided sandal trend is here to stay for awhile and I have a few of these sandals. They’re comfortable and the heel isn’t crazy high. I love them with midi skirts and also with denim for date night. Look at all of the new colors for spring!
9. MADEWELL SNEAKERS | These were best sellers last year! They’re almost sold out, but here is a very similar pair in stock.
10. GUCCI PRINCETOWN LOAFER MULES | These are a splurge, but they’re classic and you’ll have them forever. In case you don’t want to spend that much, here are a few less expensive, yet equally chic, options…
11. ROTHY’S MINI HANDBAG | How cute is this handbag? It’s so chic and looks way more expensive than it is.
12. AMAZON TERRY JUMPSUIT | I have this jumpsuit in both black and navy. It has a more relaxed fit, and actually fits my long torso. I have it in small.
13. AGOLDE DENIM SHORTS | My favorite denim shorts! I wear these shorts ALL the time as soon as the temps rise above 60 degrees.
14. LEVI’S WEDGIE JEANS | I wear these jeans at least once a week. They’re high rise and have very little stretch. If you’re in between sizes, I would size up.
15. FLORAL MIDI SKIRT | My skirt from last year is back after selling out! It’s SO pretty and the ruffle details make it super feminine and flirty. I have it in XS.
16. BLACK MIDI DRESS | Yes, it’s a little black dress for spring! This midi dress is SO flattering. The ruching on the sides and around the waist really create such a pretty silhouette. I’ll dress it down with my denim jacket and Madewell sneakers.
Leave Your Comments