Hi, sweet friends! Today I’m sharing my activewear and fitness favorites from Amazon. I’ll be going live on Amazon tomorrow morning to go through them all and show them, so be sure to stay tuned…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. MUSCLE TANKS | I love running in these tanks, especially in the summer. They’re breezy and lightweight. I have them in small.
2. SPORTS BRA | The only sports bra I wear for running and HIIT classes! It’s so supportive without feeling restrictive.
3. BALA BANGLE WRIST + ANKLE WEIGHTS | Finally, chic weights! Ha. These are totally unnecessary, but they’re pretty and a good way to add extra resistance to your workout.
4. LIGHT SUPPORT SPORTS BRAS | These sports bras are perfect for yoga and pilates.
5. JUMP ROPE | I’m used to LOVE jumping rope and I’m going to get into it again. It’s the best overall workout.
6. C9 CHAMPION SWEATSHIRT | One of the best Amazon sellers of last year! This sweatshirt is perfect to throw on over your workout and get on with all of the #momlife errands.
7. HYDRO FLASK WATER BOTTLE | This keeps my water cold for hours. The best.
8. HIGH WAISTED TUMMY CONTROL LEGGINGS | These leggings hold in the tummy without feeling too tight. And they’re totally squat proof.
9. C9 CAPRI LEGGINGS | A new find for me and I’ve been wearing them a lot for yoga.
10. YOGA MAT | A good yoga mat makes such a difference and this one is less than $40.
11. APPLE WATCH | I don’t wear my Apple watch all day, but if I don’t have it for my workouts I feel like it’s a wasted workout. Ha.
12. BROOKS GHOST RUNNING SHOE | The only running shoe I will wear. If you have high maintenance feet, I highly recommend you try these shoes.
13. SAUCONY SOCKS | Look at those reviews! I wear these socks for running and they’re crazy comfy.