Hi, sweet friends! You thought I was done with the Gift Guides?? Nope. Don’t forget about the stockings! Sharing stocking stuffers for kids of all ages…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. BOMBAS DISNEY PRINCESS SOCKS | We love these socks! My whole family wears them, so obvs I had to include them in everyone’s stockings.
2. NON-TOXIC WASHABLE MARKERS | Because my kids still haven’t perfected the art of putting the cap back on the marker so it doesn’t dry out. Markers are always in high demand around here.
3. PLAYFOAM | We’re a no slime household, but I do let me kiddos play with this and they love it. It’s still annoying, though, but less annoying than slime.
4. WIKKI STIX | Perfect for the restaurant or a plane ride.
5. HOLIDAY SMENCILS | Pencils that smell. Smencils. Never not funny.
6. MELISSA & DOUG DECORATE YOUR OWN RACE CAR SET | Take it old school with this fun craft.
7. PAW PATROL FINGER PUPPETS | Anyone else’s toddler Paw Patrol obsessed?
8. GLOWING BATH CUBES | A best seller from last year’s gift guide! These are so cute for bath time.
9. HONEYSTICKS BATH CRAYONS | These crayons are made from natural beeswax.
10. LED GLOVES | Not going to lie. I think my husband would like these more than the kiddos would.
11. WASH OFF NAIL POLISH | I got these for my girls last year, and they’ve loved
12. JEWELRY CHARM KIT | Such a cute gift for the jewelry-lover.
13. LIGHT UP DINOSAUR CLOCK | In case you have kiddos who sleep in past 6am (JEALOUS), you might need this adorable alarm clock that also comes in a unicorn.
14. UNICORN POPPER | Fun for the whole family.
15. MAD LIBS | Why are these always so funny?
16. MYSTERY CENTER FANTASY DOUGH | Another best seller from last year!
17. HUM BY COLGATE SMART TOOTHBRUSH | Anything to keep those teeth healthy without a fight.
18. BURGER + FRIES POPPER | My 7 year old is obsessed with poppers. These will def be in her stocking.
19. ABC’S OF EQUALITY BOOK | A must read for any kiddo. (And adult.)
20. JUNIOR CHARADES + WHAT AM I GAMES | I might not love playing make believe with my kids, but I’ll play charades any time, any where.
21. CONSTRUCTION PULL BACK CARS | Putting these little cars in my boy’s stocking.
MORE STOCKING STUFFERS FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES