Hi, sweet friends! Today I’m sharing my Amazon finds and favorites of January. There’s something for everyone! It’s a mix of fashion, fitness, home and kids finds.
We are cuddled up inside hoping for a snow day. Takes me back to when I was little and watching TV, crossing my fingers that I see my school name scroll across the bottom of the screen…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
- DISPOSABLE MASKS | I’ve recently started going back to Shred 415, and we wear masks the entire class. I was hesitant, since I’ve never run in a mask before. These disposable masks breath way better than the cotton masks, and I was actually surprised that I didn’t pass out or hyperventilate.
- AMAZON ESSENTIALS JUMPSUIT | I just ordered this jumpsuit last week and it’s a definite hit. It will transition perfectly from winter to spring to summer.
- RUNNING GIRL SPORTS BRA | I was skeptical that this bra would be supportive enough for running, but it is! And it’s actually comfortable. I’ll be ordering another color ASAP.
- AMAZON ESSENTIALS LIGHTWEIGHT CARDIGAN | I plan on pairing this cardigan with my new jumpsuit. It’s lightweight enough to wear this spring and summer with my fav cut off shorts and the quality is amazing.
- BROOKS GHOST 13 RUNNING SHOES | These are the only running shoes I will wear. If you have high maintenance feet, you need to give these a try. I have bunions (don’t be jealous) and these shoes have a wide toe box and are super supportive without feeling heavy.
- DOWN TO EARTH COFFEE TABLE BOOK | I’ll admit it. I’m addicted to coffee table books. They’re such an easy way to style a table or bookshelf and this is one of my favorites.
- SPOTTED ZEBRA GIRLS TEES | We love Spotted Zebra in our house. It’s my go-to for clothes for my kiddos and these tees are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- AMBITIOUS GIRL | I shared this children’s book in last week’s Friday Five, but I had to include it here, too. Meena Harris is Kamala’s niece and this book is our new fave.
- THE DROP TWO TONE MULES | For when we get to dress up again! These mules look so much more expensive. Love.
- KIDS POM POM HAT | Both of my girls have this winter hat. So cute.
- GIRLS TIE DYE JOGGERS | I totally wish these came in my size. My 6 year old would wear these every day if I let her and I totally get it.
- THROW PILLOW INSERTS | I will never buy any other pillow inserts. There are the perfect amount of comfy and they’re less than $22 for two. Also – 46,000 almost 5 star reviews!
- SPOTTED ZEBRA GIRLS’ LEGGINGS | 4 pairs of leggings for $20 and the quality is top notch. Perfect for my girl who seemingly grows an inch over night.
- GORILLA HOT GLUE GUN | I need to admit something: I’ve never had a glue gun. Like, ever. Now that I have this one, I’m a glue gunnin’ fool and wonder how I ever lived without it.
- KIDS’ DISPOSABLE MASKS | We have so many cloth masks, but I like having these disposable masks stashed away in my car and bag just in case we forget one.
Checkout more Amazon favorites here!