Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Hi, sweet friends! OK, let’s get right to it. I am all about a good mom life hack and anything that makes mom life easier, especially in 2020.
Enter: Walmart+. Have you heard of it yet and (more importantly) are you a member?? If not, now’s the time to join because they just launched a brand new benefit: Walmart+ free shipping.
And here’s the even better part: no order minimum!
*excludes oversized/freight and marketplace items
If you’re anything like me, you’re a bit…scattered, especially this holiday season. Walmart+ free shipping has been a total sanity saver. I’ve already put in a few orders here and there when I realized that I needed something last minute – like diapers for baby boy, stocking stuffers for the girls, and of course, toilet paper. 😉
OK, now for all of the details…
- Walmart+ free shipping means free next-day & two-day shipping on items shipped by Walmart – no order minimum required. *excludes oversized/freight and marketplace items
- Free delivery from your store on orders $35+ (restrictions apply) on groceries and more as fast as the same day.
- Member prices on fuel – Save 5¢ per gallon at Walmart & Murphy fuel stations. Plus, access member pricing at Sam’s Club fuel centers
- Mobile scan & go – Check out with your phone as you shop in the store.
- Click here to get a free 15 day trial and then join for just $12.95/month or $98/year!
- Signing up for the yearly membership will save you 37%, or $57.40 yearly!
Walmart+ free shipping: because the holidays are exhausting. 😉
LOVED THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER! XO