Hi, sweet friends!
Winding down the Holiday Gift Guide with a round up of a few of my favorite things…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
- SHEARLING BIRKENSTOCKS | I wear these shearling Birks every day. I tend to wear them around home, but I’ve been known to sport them to school drop off and pick up, too. (When we did such things.)
2. HYDRO FLASK WATER BOTTLE | I drink from this water bottle throughout the whole day, and it keeps my water ice cold all day long.
3. LIGHT THERAPY MASK | This is a splurge, but once I turned 40 I knew I needed to step up my skincare game. This thing actually works! I use it every night and have noticed less fine lines. And if I feel like I’m getting a pimple, I use it and it zaps it.
4. CHARLOTTE TILBURY RADIANT CLEANSING BALM | I had to include a Charlotte Tilbury item, and I chose this cleansing balm because it’s the one item I use daily. And if you’re approaching 40, I highly recommend swapping out your face soap for a cleansing balm and this one is the best I’ve tried.
5. J.CREW STRIPED PJ SET | I know pajamas and these are at the top of the list.
6. APPLE AIRPODS PRO | OK, I have the older version of the AirPods and this is the newest version. I listen to Podcasts and Audiobooks all day long.
7. YETI MUG | This baby keeps my coffee hot.
8. DOWN TO EARTH COFFEE TABLE BOOK | I have this thing for coffee table books and this is a new favorite.
9. LAGOS APPLE WATCH BAND | This Apple watch band is on my list this year.
10. SAINT LAURENT TOTE | I’ve had my eye on this tote for years…
11. MONOGRAM PHONE CASE | I have a weakness for iPhone cases and this is my latest one.
12. SPANX FAUX LEATHER CAMO | I love the OG Spanx faux leather leggings, but these might be even better. I have them in small.
13. NEUBROW ENHANCING SERUM | You guys. This stuff works. It has saved my brows. For real.
14. GORJANA PALM COIN NECKLACE | I wear this necklace every day.
15. SIMPLE HUMAN MIRROR | This mirror steps up my makeup game and allows me to see pores I don’t even know I want to see.
16. J.CREW SWEATER BLAZER | You’ve seen a lot of this blazer this fall because it’s probably my favorite find of the last few months. I don’t know why I waited so long to order it. It runs big – I have it in XXS.
17. TATCHA DEWY SKIN CREAM | This is a new find for me and I’ve been using it every night since I ordered it.
18. REVLON HAIR DRYER | This tool is a must have. It gives me a salon quality blowout and it’s so easy.
19. LAUNDRESS DETERGENT | This laundry detergent smells SO good and it’s
20. NY BASEBALL HAT | I have this hat in black, but I’ve been wanting this color. It keeps selling out, but I just found it in stock and ordered it.
21. NESPRESSO COFFEE AND ESPRESSO MACHINE | I take my morning (and afternoon) coffee very seriously. This makes the best and comes with a frother for my almond milk.
22. GUCCI LEATHER MULES | Another splurge, but I wear these mules ALL the time in the fall and winter. They run small – I sized up one whole size.
23. GORJANA POWER BRACELET | I love the look of this bracelet layered with my Apple watch and Cartier love bracelet.
24. FLAIR FELT TIP PENS | I swear, I have to buy these pens like once a month because they’re the only ones I use and my girls always steal them.
25. KOH GEN DO CLEANSING SPA WATER | I’ve been using this spa water to clean my face every morning for 10 years. It’s so gentle, yet somehow works well. It’s magic.
26. SILK PILLOWCASE | I love sleeping on a silk pillowcase. It feels lux and helps fight fine lines. Sold.
27. VANS SLIP ON SNEAKER | I have these kicks in the lace up version and just ordered this pair. I’ve had my eye on them for years.
28. KATE SPADE KITCHEN TOWEL | Yes, a dish towel is one of my favorite things. I like an exciting life. Ha.
29. CAT EYE SUNGLASSES | These sunnies have been on repeat and they’re less than $14!
30. TOWEL WARMER | This is a little luxury that I think we all deserve in 2020.
31. SHAPE TAPE CONCEALER | This is hands down the best concealer I’ve used. It stays on all day long and doesn’t crease.
32. JONATHAN ADLER GLITTER CANISTER | Come on. Don’t we all need a canister for our glitter? 😉
33. 4 IN 1 CHARGING STAND | I included this charing stand in my Guide For Her and it’s a best seller! I love being able to charge all of my Apple products (phone, watch, AirPods) in one place.
34. UNTAMED BY GLENNON DOYLE| This book will change your life.
Leave Your Comments