Hi, sweet friends.
I haven’t shared my Amazon finds in awhile, so it’s high time! There’s something for everyone in this month’s haul…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
- The Sober Lush : A Hedonist’s Guide To Living Decadent, Adventurous, Soulful Life | This book is proof that being sober doesn’t mean life can’t be fulfilling and…FUN.
- Polka Dot Throw Pillow Cover | I ordered this pillow cover for the pillow on my office chair.
- Keurig Coffee Scoop | No more single use Keurig cups! #savetheearth
- Reusable Keurig Cup Coffee Filter | I’ve been using these reusable Keurig Cups for a few months now. They’re SO easy (I just rinse them out after I use them). AND I just use ground coffee now, which is much cheaper than K-cups.
- Digital Ear Thermometer | Alright, I’m sick of buying thermometers that don’t work. Call me crazy. This one is worth every penny.
- Gallery Wood Frames | I want to hang a gallery photo wall in every room of our home. #overkill I’m ordering these frames for our family room.
- baby deedee Sleep Sack | I tried going sans sleep sack and Gray’s sleep suffered, so I ordered this one last month. He loves it.
- Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Pajamas | If you love Hanna Andersson, but don’t like the price tag, you need to try this line. It’s less expensive and just as good.
- Wooden Race Track | For Baby Gray’s first birthday NEXT WEEK OMG HOW.
- Baby Balance Bike | I can’t wait to see him scooting around on this.
- Cotton Rugs | I love these rugs! I have similar in our laundry room. They look good anywhere and are so easy to throw in the wash.
- The Laundress Detergent | I’ve just started using this fancy detergent on our clothes (NOT the kids clothes. Don’t get it twisted.) and I’m a FAN. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing.
- Aden by aden + anais Security Blanket | Baby Gray has recently become attached to a little security blanket at night, so obviously I’m ordering 50 more.
- Star Wars BB-8 Plush | We gave this to our Star Wars-loving 6 year old for her birthday and she sleeps with it every night.
- Fairy Lantern Craft Kit | I showed these on my IG Stories the other week! My mom brought them down with her to make with the girls and it’s the cutest craft ever. They sleep with them on at night.
- 5′ Bird Of Paradise Faux Plant | My husband has banned more faux plants from our home (just wait until he sees my “green” thumb), but if I could I would order this one.
- Goodthreads Sweatshirt Dress | It’s a sweatshirt and a dress. ‘Nuff said.