(This post contains affiliated links.)
Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!
I know. It’s January and so for most of us, bitterly cold outside and the beach is probably the last thing on our minds.
BUT. Spring break is on the horizon and I can’t stop dreaming of sandy toes and sunshine on shoulders and lazy beach days.
I’ve been more into swim coverups than swimsuits, so today I’m rounding up swim coverups under $25…
- CROCHET COVERUP | I ordered this coverup for our beach trip last winter and it was one of the best sellers of the season! It’s $17 and comes in 7 colors. I have it in the Beige.
- SHIRT COVERUP | I ordered this for upcoming trip. It’s lightweight enough for a hot day at the beach and I love that it’s longer in the back. It’s $22 and comes in a ton of colors.
- TASSEL COVERUP | This coverup gets crazy great reviews and is $19. It comes in a bunch of patterns and colors.
- LEOPARD KIMONO COVERUP | I ordered this last year when I was pregnant. I wore it over a tank and jeans, but will also be bringing it to the beach. It’s $18 and comes in different patterns. (Loving the palm print, too.)
- TIE CROCHET COVERUP | Fine, I don’t need another crochet coverup. BUT this one is so cute and $16. And it’s a bit longer. It comes in 7 colors.
- TIE DYE COVERUP | I just found this romper coverup and it’s already in my cart. I’m such a sucker for tie dye. It comes in bunch of patterns and is less than $24.