Happy Monday, sweet friends! I wanted to share this Holiday Gift Guide For Him earlier, but kids and baby and #momlife.
So, here it is! The second most requested gift guide with SO many gift ideas for those hard-to-buy-for men in your life. I’ve organized them by price point, rather than by recipient.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in the comments below if you need more ideas! Or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all of your support. These gift guides, while a ton of work, are fun to put together and I hope they make this holiday season a little less stressful for you!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. BUTTONED DOWN Men’s Slim Fit Dress Shirt – For the conservative one.
2. Beer Foaming Stones – Keeping those beers foamy.
3. Desktop Golf – When he can’t go 30 minutes without wanting to play golf.
4. Amazon Essentials Men’s Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie – So I can borrow it.
5. Topo Designs® dopp kit – For all of his manly toiletries.
6. Candle – Love the man smell.
7. Wireless Charger – For the one who could be more organized.
8. Home Plate Doormat – Take it home.
9. TRUFF Hot Sauce – For those who like it hot.
10. Lined Hoodie – For this midwest “fall.”
11. YETI Rambler 14 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug – Every man loves a YETI.
12. Mark And Graham The Tie Bar x Mark and Graham Gift Set – For the businessman.
13. Urban Map Glass – A cute way to personalize a gift.
14. iPhone Charge Lightning Cable + Keychain + Bottle Opener – Perfect stocking stuffer.
16. TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller – I’m excited about this one. (Also, this just in: I’m old.)
17. 4-Piece Barbecue Tool Set – I encourage the grilling. Less dishes to wash.
18. Goodthreads Slim-Fit Modern Comfort Stretch Chino Pant – These look way more $. So sharp.
19. YETI Hopper Sidekick Dry – Keeps all of his stuff dry during his adventures.
20. Reusable Ice Cubes – These just look so cool.
21. Fix It Kit – I also encourage the fixing.
1. Patagonia Better Sweater® Quarter Zip Jacket – A classic he’ll have for years.
2. Ring Video Doorbell – It’s like a watchdog, but quieter.
3. Backpack (Water Resistant, Anti-Thef, USB Charging Port) – This backpack does everything but the dishes.
4. Mark And Graham Tech Folio (Monogram available) – For all of those tech thingies.
5. Singing Machine Official Carpool Karaoke – Fun for the whole family.
6. Nordstrom Plaid Cashmere Scarf – Looks way more $$…
7. Leather Football (Monogram available) – Love this idea for a dad from his son.
8. Leather Baseball (Monogram available) – Maybe this will bring a tear to his eye?
9. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle Bag – A manly man bag.
10. Speaqua Barnacle Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – It’s a golf ball speaker. No-brainer.
11. Crosley Radio Solo Radio – Loving the old school vibe.
12. Dodow Sleep Aid Device – Does it help with snoring?
13. Nixon ‘The Time Teller’ Stainless Steel Watch – I kind of want this for me.
14. Creed Men’s Travel Size Fragrance Discovery Set – The fragrance with a cult following.
15. Bloomingdale’s V-Neck Merino Sweater – I love these sweaters. Both my husband and my brother have them and they always look sharp and wear well.
16. Kiehl’s Men’s Heavy Lifters Set – So he won’t use your skincare.
17. Canada Goose Men’s Winter Beanie Hat – Keep the man colds at bay.
18. Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer – Such a cute idea.
19. UGG® Romeo Slipper – I’ll end up “borrowing” these for sure.
20. Allbirds Men’s Tree Loungers – My husband LOVES these and said they’re the comfiest shoes he’s ever worn.
1. Cole Haan GrandPro Rally Sneaker – Love these kicks. Easily dressed up or down.
2. Bellroy Tokyo Totepack – Yep, backpacks can be cool.
3. Neiman Marcus Men’s Cashmere Ribbed Beanie – You just can’t go wrong with cashmere.
5. Bose® Frames Rondo 50mm Audio Sunglasses – These are audio sunglasses, you guys.
6. Native Union Terrazzo Wireless Dock Charger – We love Native Union products.
7. Text Time Statement Clock – How cool is this?
8. Canada Goose Northern Glove Liner – A midwest must-have.
9. Digital Picture Frame – When you can’t choose just one…
11. Vince Ranger Leather & Felt Laceless Low-Top Sneakers – Loving the leather and felt combo.
12. Gucci Sterling Silver Paisley & Bee Motif Money Clip – Another of my husband’s favorite gifts.
13. Mark And Graham Harvey Briefcase (Monogram Available) – I bought this for my husband a few years ago and he carries it everyday. So classic.
14. Shinola 6″ Stand Desk Clock – So chic.
15. Temperature-Control 10 oz. Mug – Hot coffee for your hottie. (Sorry, couldn’t help it.)
16. Taschen “The Stan Lee Story” Book – For the superhero obsessed.
18. Herschel Supply Co. Trade Medium 29-Inch Wheeled Packing Case – Hoping I can fit some of my things in this, too. Obvs.
19. Gucci Pursuit ’72 Sport Slide – Bring these on your next vacay. (Since summer is now like 34 months away.)
20. Cufflinks, Inc. Skull Cuff Links – For the cool one.
21. Therapist Slect 2.0 Foot & Calf Massager with Heat – I WANT THIS IN MY LIFE.
1. TOM FORD Men’s Vittorio Classic Aviator Sunglasses – Like Top Gun, but cooler.
2. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Unisex Superstar Leather Low-Top Sneakers – Now we can be twinsies.
3. Canada Goose Langford Slim Fit Down Parka – The best. For real.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Gancini Buckle Reversible Leather Belt – It’s a two for one.
5. TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 11 Automatic Chronograph, 39mm – Crazy cool.
6. Gucci Supreme Wallet – Flashy, but why not.
7. Christian Louboutin Men’s Blaster Leather Toiletry Bag – Hoping he won’t notice if I “borrow” it.
8. Mark And Graham Master & Dynamic Headphones – He’ll be the coolest guy on the train.
9. Sonos Play:5 Speaker – Because music makes life better.
10. Delsey Chatelet Air 28″ Expandable Spinner – Now you just have to buy the tickets.
11. Gucci Logo Leather Belt – So The Mister and I can match. 😉
13. 12-Bottle Wine Cellar – Perfect for the Master Bedroom.
14. Lucid Mirror – Totally unnecessary, but also totally cool.
15. David Yurman Large Box Chain Bracelet – Because guys can wear jewelry, too.
16. Valentino Rockrunner Camo Leather Sneakers – Possible the coolest kicks I’ve seen.
17. Telescope – An unexpected gift.
18. Balenciaga Men’s Ville Leather Logo Pouch Bag – Love this so much.
19. YETI Tundra Haul Portable Wheeled Cooler – For anything you want to keep cool. (Name that movie.)
Find more holiday gift guides here!