Happy Monday, sweet friends!
I know I say this every year, but I truly can’t believe it’s Holiday Gift Guide time again. Like, isn’t it still summer?? No?
I’ll be bringing you a whole lot of gift-giving ideas in the upcoming weeks, and today it’s all about the little ones…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR BABIES
1. Nordstrom Baby Hooded Bunting – I dare you to find something cuter than a bundled baby.
2. Munchkin Shhh Portable Soothing Sound and Light Machine – Making #momlife easier, one SHHH at a time.
3. WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark Official Song Cube – The gift that keeps giving.
4. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike – I would get this but my husband might leave me if I add another stroller to the collection.
5. Cloud b Sleep Sheep Sound Soother – Because sleep.
6. Skip Hop Hedgehog Accordion – Because why not turn a hedgehog into an accordion?
7. Mega Bloks – If you buy it, they will build it.
8. Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo – It’s cool to be smart.
10. Fisher-Price Linkimals Lights & Colors Llama – Llamas are having a moment.
11. Baby Shark Official Sound Book – Just embrace it.
12. Tiny Love Black & White Gymini Deluxe Infant Activity Play Mat – Look! A playmat that isn’t ugly.
13. UGG ‘Bixbee’ Bootie – UGGs are the answer to 96% of life’s questions.
14. VTech Touch & Learn Musical Bee Pink – Teaching kids to play with bees…
15. Fisher-Price Linkimals Happy Shapes Hedgehog – See? Woodland creatures are fun.
16. Fisher Price Classics – See ‘n Say Farmer Says – Keep it old school.
17. Shark Baby Towel & Washcloth Set – Obvs I’m on a shark kick.
18. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star PC High Top Sneaker – Pete The Cat approved.
19. Baby Bath Books – HOLD UP. Why are we wasting waterproof books on people who can’t read? Can I get one of these, please??
20. Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker – Because apparently learning to walk isn’t easy.
21. Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse – The ONLY time a glowing seahorse is a good thing.
22. Rockin’ Rider Charger 2-in-1 Ride-On Pony – This horse rocks AND it rolls.
23. Wooden Activity Cube – A toy your kiddo will play with for longer than 5 minutes. Probably.
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR TODDLERS
1. Green Toys Tool Set – Made from 100% recycled milk jugs. So cool.
2. Tucker + Tate Fuzzy Shark Slippers – Totally want these in my size.
3. Gift Boutique Kid’s Hape 6-In-1 Music Maker – 6 musical elements (drum, xylophone, rattle ball, bell, scratch board + tambourine) in one!
4. Disney Frozen Elsa’s Ice Palace – Complete with the song, “Let It Go,” natch.
5. Green Toys Dump Truck – Because girls like to play with dump trucks, too.
6. VTech® Kidizoom® Camera PixTM – Your little one can be a mini Annie Leibovitz with this camera that takes real photos.
7. KidKraft Kitchen – My girls play with this all the time. (And I expect my boy will, too.)
8. LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart – Teach ’em young.
9. Djeco Tent Play House – A play house or a place to hide all of those stuffed animals? You decide.
10. Skip Hop Zoo Ride-On Unicorn Toy – Because toddlers walk SO. SLOWLY.
11. VTech Pull and Sing Puppy – Teaching puppies new tricks.
12. Best Choice Products Kids 6V Ride On Truck w/ Parent Remote Control – Maybe you could even trick out the rims…
13. Toy Story 4 Pull String Talking Woody – Nice guys don’t always finish last.
14. Disney Frozen Singing Elsa Fashion Doll – Is it just me or would Elsa + Woody make a cute couple?
15. STRIDER® ’12 Sport’ Balance Bike – Pedals are so 1980.
16. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Multi-Vehicle Activity Rug Set – It’s a toy AND it will hide stains on your floor.
17. John Deere Remote Control Johnny Tractor Toy – My Wisconsin is showing.
18. Little Tikes Shop ‘n Learn Smart Checkout Role Play Toy – No lie when I was little I wanted to be a check out girl at Piggly Wiggly and I feel like this toy would have made all of my dreams come true.
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR LITTLE KIDS
1. Learning Resources Coding Critters – Because coding is where it’s at.
2. Juno My Baby Elephant – Not to be confused with the teenager who go knocked up.
3. Gift Boutique Kid’s Loog Mini Guitar – For the family band.
4. CASDON Little Helper Dyson Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner Toy – No explanation needed.
6. FAO Schwarz Ride-On Unicorn with Integrated Wheels & Front Wheel Drive – It’s a unicorn with FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. I don’t know what that means but I like it.
7. Micro Kickboard Maxi Deluxe Kick Scooter – Just don’t forget the helmet.
8. FAO Schwarz Piano Dance Mat – The closest we’ll ever be to Tom Hanks.
9. Luvabeau Interactive Talking Baby Doll – As if my house isn’t chaotic enough.
10. L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper – For the LOL obsessed.
11. Cubcoats Kali 2-in-1 Stuffed Animal & Hooded Down Jacket – Wait. Why don’t ALL jackets turn into stuffed animals?
12. Animals of the World Coloring Roll – I could color all day long, so obvs my kids will be getting this.
13. Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone – Just add the dance party.
16. WowWee Untamed Dragon – You can’t go wrong with dragons.
17. zoomer Playful Pup Robotic Dog – Finally. A dog my kids will actually take care of.
18. Little People Big Dreams Learning Cards Book – Dream big, little ones.
19. Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart – Just until they can shop online.
1. Pop Pop Hair Surprise 3-In-1 POP Pets with Long, Brushable Hair – I have no idea what this is.
2. Basic Fun Lite-Brite Ultimate Classic – Ah, back when basic was a good thing.
3. Razor FlashRider 360 Sparking Trike – This looks fast, so obvs it’s cool.
5. Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Bumblebee – Transformers are still cool, right?
6. Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set – Getting this for my art-loving girl. (And so I can use it.)
10. Barbie Teacher Doll – She’s wearing glasses, so obvs she’s smart.
11. Interactive Globe for Kids – So my kids can teach me Geography.
13. LeapFrog RockIt Twist Handheld Learning Game System – Because if they’re going to have a screen in their face, they’d better be learning something.
14. Cat Headphones
15. Bounce Pro 7-Foot My First Trampoline – It’s safe. (Right?)
16. Hot Wheels id Smart Track Kit – I just know that my brother would have loved this. (And still might?)
18. Fingerlings Interactive Baby Unicorn – Maybe the weirdest toy, but my girls love them.
19. 12 Volt Yamaha Raptor Battery Powered Ride-On – Can’t tell you how much I love that this is purple.