Happy Monday, sweet friends! I know I say this every year, but I truly can’t believe it’s Holiday Gift Guide time again. Like, isn’t it still summer?? No? I’ll be bringing you a whole lot of gift-giving ideas in the upcoming weeks, and today’s holiday gift guide it’s all about the little ones… These are my top picks for babies, toddlers, little kids, and big kids
(This post contains affiliated links.)
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR BABIES
1. Nordstrom Baby Hooded Bunting – I dare you to find something cuter than a bundled baby.
2. Munchkin Shhh Portable Soothing Sound and Light Machine – Making #momlife easier, one SHHH at a time.
3. WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark Official Song Cube – The gift that keeps giving.
4. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike – I would get this but my husband might leave me if I add another stroller to the collection.
5. Cloud b Sleep Sheep Sound Soother – Because sleep.
6. Skip Hop Hedgehog Accordion – Because why not turn a hedgehog into an accordion?
7. Mega Bloks – If you buy it, they will build it.
8. Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo – It’s cool to be smart.
10. Fisher-Price Linkimals Lights & Colors Llama – Llamas are having a moment.
11. Baby Shark Official Sound Book – Just embrace it.
12. Tiny Love Black & White Gymini Deluxe Infant Activity Play Mat – Look! A playmat that isn’t ugly.
13. UGG ‘Bixbee’ Bootie – UGGs are the answer to 96% of life’s questions.
14. VTech Touch & Learn Musical Bee Pink – Teaching kids to play with bees…
15. Fisher-Price Linkimals Happy Shapes Hedgehog – See? Woodland creatures are fun.
16. Fisher Price Classics – See ‘n Say Farmer Says – Keep it old school.
17. Shark Baby Towel & Washcloth Set – Obvs I’m on a shark kick.
18. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star PC High Top Sneaker – Pete The Cat approved.
19. Baby Bath Books – HOLD UP. Why are we wasting waterproof books on people who can’t read? Can I get one of these, please??
20. Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker – Because apparently learning to walk isn’t easy.
21. Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse – The ONLY time a glowing seahorse is a good thing.
22. Rockin’ Rider Charger 2-in-1 Ride-On Pony – This horse rocks AND it rolls.
23. Wooden Activity Cube – A toy your kiddo will play with for longer than 5 minutes. Probably.
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR TODDLERS
1. Green Toys Tool Set – Made from 100% recycled milk jugs. So cool.
2. Tucker + Tate Fuzzy Shark Slippers – Totally want these in my size.
3. Gift Boutique Kid’s Hape 6-In-1 Music Maker – 6 musical elements (drum, xylophone, rattle ball, bell, scratch board + tambourine) in one!
4. Disney Frozen Elsa’s Ice Palace – Complete with the song, “Let It Go,” natch.
5. Green Toys Dump Truck – Because girls like to play with dump trucks, too.
6. VTech® Kidizoom® Camera PixTM – Your little one can be a mini Annie Leibovitz with this camera that takes real photos.
7. KidKraft Kitchen – My girls play with this all the time. (And I expect my boy will, too.)
8. LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart – Teach ’em young.
9. Djeco Tent Play House – A play house or a place to hide all of those stuffed animals? You decide.
10. Skip Hop Zoo Ride-On Unicorn Toy – Because toddlers walk SO. SLOWLY.
11. VTech Pull and Sing Puppy – Teaching puppies new tricks.
12. Best Choice Products Kids 6V Ride On Truck w/ Parent Remote Control – Maybe you could even trick out the rims…
13. Toy Story 4 Pull String Talking Woody – Nice guys don’t always finish last.
14. Disney Frozen Singing Elsa Fashion Doll – Is it just me or would Elsa + Woody make a cute couple?
15. STRIDER® ’12 Sport’ Balance Bike – Pedals are so 1980.
16. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Multi-Vehicle Activity Rug Set – It’s a toy AND it will hide stains on your floor.
17. John Deere Remote Control Johnny Tractor Toy – My Wisconsin is showing.
18. Little Tikes Shop ‘n Learn Smart Checkout Role Play Toy – No lie when I was little I wanted to be a check out girl at Piggly Wiggly and I feel like this toy would have made all of my dreams come true.
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE | FOR LITTLE KIDS
1. Learning Resources Coding Critters – Because coding is where it’s at.
2. Juno My Baby Elephant – Not to be confused with the teenager who go knocked up.
3. Gift Boutique Kid’s Loog Mini Guitar – For the family band.
4. CASDON Little Helper Dyson Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner Toy – No explanation needed.
6. FAO Schwarz Ride-On Unicorn with Integrated Wheels & Front Wheel Drive – It’s a unicorn with FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. I don’t know what that means but I like it.
7. Micro Kickboard Maxi Deluxe Kick Scooter – Just don’t forget the helmet.
8. FAO Schwarz Piano Dance Mat – The closest we’ll ever be to Tom Hanks.
9. Luvabeau Interactive Talking Baby Doll – As if my house isn’t chaotic enough.
10. L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper – For the LOL obsessed.
11. Cubcoats Kali 2-in-1 Stuffed Animal & Hooded Down Jacket – Wait. Why don’t ALL jackets turn into stuffed animals?
12. Animals of the World Coloring Roll – I could color all day long, so obvs my kids will be getting this.
13. Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone – Just add the dance party.
16. WowWee Untamed Dragon – You can’t go wrong with dragons.
17. zoomer Playful Pup Robotic Dog – Finally. A dog my kids will actually take care of.
18. Little People Big Dreams Learning Cards Book – Dream big, little ones.
19. Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart – Just until they can shop online.
1. Pop Pop Hair Surprise 3-In-1 POP Pets with Long, Brushable Hair – I have no idea what this is.
2. Basic Fun Lite-Brite Ultimate Classic – Ah, back when basic was a good thing.
3. Razor FlashRider 360 Sparking Trike – This looks fast, so obvs it’s cool.
5. Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Bumblebee – Transformers are still cool, right?
6. Art 101 142-Piece Wood Art Set – Getting this for my art-loving girl. (And so I can use it.)
10. Barbie Teacher Doll – She’s wearing glasses, so obvs she’s smart.
11. Interactive Globe for Kids – So my kids can teach me Geography.
13. LeapFrog RockIt Twist Handheld Learning Game System – Because if they’re going to have a screen in their face, they’d better be learning something.
14. Cat Headphones
15. Bounce Pro 7-Foot My First Trampoline – It’s safe. (Right?)
16. Hot Wheels id Smart Track Kit – I just know that my brother would have loved this. (And still might?)
18. Fingerlings Interactive Baby Unicorn – Maybe the weirdest toy, but my girls love them.
19. 12 Volt Yamaha Raptor Battery Powered Ride-On – Can’t tell you how much I love that this is purple.
Find more holiday gift guides here!