“Be mindful even if your mind is full.” -James De La Vega
Happy Friday, sweet friends! Not going to lie, I had to look at the calendar to make sure it’s Friday. My days are totally off from traveling, but coffee helps.
The Mister and I returned home from our trip to Miraval in the middle of the night on Wednesday (Thursday?). I will have a full recap of our trip on the blog next week, but for now I will tell you: WOW. If you have a chance to go, GO. It’s like nothing we’d ever done and we’re already excited to go back next year.
OK, short and sweet today. Time for all of the coffee. There’s a whole lot coming to the blog next week! Don’t forget to sign up for the blog so you never miss a post.
Thanks for stopping by!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
I read this book on our trip. I couldn’t put it down. It’s heartbreaking and wonderful.
I picked up this book at Miraval. I intend to take 5 minutes each morning to slow down, read it and take it in. Sounds easy. It’s not, right? Stay tuned.
Here are the best sellers of the week so far…
1. This chambray shirt is one of the most versatile pieces in my closet.
2. These booties are never not on this list, and they’re on sale. I have them in the Greystone Suede.
3. Spice up your sweater + leggings look with these faux leather leggings. I wear them in size small.
4. These mom jeans can do no wrong. They run true to size.
5. This waterfall wrap coat is on sale for $15. No, really. Fully stocked and comes in a TON of colors for fall.
STOP THE PRESSES! This plaid cape is back in stock. RUN. It sold out last year and has already been restocked and sold out once this fall. Go, go, go! (And then come back here.)
Old Navy is having a major sale! Take up to 50% off everything. Head here for my huge fall try-on haul for outfit ideas!