Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes for my girl! She had an awesome weekend celebrating and I think I’m almost recovered. It’s like the mom version of a hangover: SO much cake, cleaning and celebrating. I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and eating like a regular human again. Instead of like a sweet-obsessed 4 year old, I mean.
OK. Are you guys as excited about fall and cooler temps as I am?? This week’s Wednesday Wishlist is all about Shopbop new arrivals under $100 and all of my finds are perfect for fall. It was hard to choose just a few, so I included more in the widget at the bottom of the post.
Thank you for stopping by!
Don’t forget to sign up to receive the newest posts right to your inbox! (I mean, that’s if you like easy #momstyle outfit ideas and reading stories about how I screw up at #momlife.)
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. J.O.A TIE FRONT SHIRT DRESS BRB. Adding this dress to my closet ASAP. SO cute now and for fall with a denim jacket and booties.
2. GANNI POUCH I love using chic smaller pouches in my giant totes. Whether it’s for diapers and wipes or just those things that I want to be able to find quickly, it’s a #momlife must.
3. KATE SPADE BOW BELT I’ve been into belts lately and this one is perfect for fall.
4. TORTOISE HOOPS I’m a sucker for anything tortoise and I love the little touch these add to any look.
5. DVF NYLON POUCH A fun little twist on a classic print.
8. HOOP EARRINGS These hoops add something a little unexpected to any outfit.
10. KNIT BLAZER Comfortable workwear? Sign me up.
12. GRATEFUL DEAD TEE I wear a band tee at least once a week. It’s a nice way to mix it up a bit.
13. KEDS x RIFLE PAPER CO SNEAKERS HOW CUTE??
14. SPERRY SALTWATER BOOTS A fall + winter essential.
MORE SHOPBOP FAVORITES
Find more Shopbop picks here!