Hi, sweet friends. I’ve been promising to share an updated 3 Day Food Diary for awhile, and here it is!
First, a few things:
- I usually eat meat (ground turkey) once a week on Taco Tuesday. Otherwise, no meat for me.
- I have always been an 80/20 girl. 80% of the time, I’m eating well and fueling my body with greens and fresh food. 20% of the time, I’m eating sweets and preservatives. It’s just how it is.
- I am NOT a foodie. I am not at all adventurous with food, and I can eat the same thing every day for months on end.
- I am still doing Intermittent Fasting, and will generally fast 6pm – 9/10am each day. I will still have my coffee right when I wake up.
- I’m still breastfeeding and I tried to share overall what I eat – some days I eat more and some days I eat less.
(This post contains affiliated links.)
FOOD DIARY: DAY ONE
Coffee is the reason I get up in the morning, and I will have 1 or 2 cups before I break my fast.
I usually break my fast post-workout. One of my go-to’s is Greek Yogurt with granola + fruit.
FOOD DIARY: DAY TWO
Sometimes I make myself a healthy lunch. Sometimes I eat my kids’ grilled cheese crusts.
FOOD DIARY: DAY THREE
A handful of tortilla chips + a piece of light string cheese
A handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips
LOVED THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER! XO