Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!
I’m working on writing baby boy’s birth story and it’s taking longer than I thought it would. But, it’s coming tomorrow. (I think.)
For now, I wanted to share some of my September Amazon Finds. My Amazon Fashion haul is coming soon (SO many great style finds this month), but here are some of the more random things that I found this month…
I hope you enjoy!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. 3 Pack Nursing Tanks – I was looking for nursing tanks that aren’t going to break the bank and I found these that are 3 for $30. I rely highly on reviews and these get almost 1000 five star reviews. They are very soft and almost silky, which make them perfect for layering. I would suggest sizing up. I ordered medium and they’re pretty tight still.
2. Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor – I finally decided to get this monitor, which I’ve only heard amazing things about. Both monitors that I’ve used with my girls were OK, but this one takes it to the next level. I love that I can see everything in the crib. More on it later – baby boy’s not in his crib yet, but soon.
3. Pumpkin Spice K Cups – Need I say more?
4. Toilet Paper Holder – Random, right? I ordered this for our water closet (fancy word for the little room where the toilet is in our Master Bathroom) and it looks way more $$ than it is.
5. Artificial Eucalyptus Spray – I love the color of this eucalyptus and plan on mixing it with the green sprays that I get at the grocery store. So pretty.
6. The House That Pinterest Built coffee table book – I have such a weakness for coffee table books, and absolutely love this one. Also, Diane Keaton. Love.
7. Memory Foam Slippers – Yes, I have a thing for slippers. We have wood floors throughout our new house and since all of our rugs aren’t in yet, they can be hard on my feet. These slippers are an Amazon best seller and get over 1000 almost five star reviews. And they’re less than $18.
8. Contigo Water Bottles – I love these water bottles because: NO STRAWS! Yay. Which means no missing straws and searching everywhere for the right straw for the right bottle. (Just me?) Also, they don’t leak.
9. Toddler Utensils – I stocked up on these when we moved in our new house. They’re big enough for my 5 year old to use comfortably, and also a good size for my 2.5 year old. (Oh and they’re durable. More than once I’ve gotten one caught in the garbage disposal and turned it on by accident. Oops.)
10. Faux Bamboo Plant – A plant I can’t kill! Yay. I love this one and it gets crazy great reviews. Another Amazon best seller, and it’s less than $13.
11. Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Sleeper – I wanted to find something for co-sleeping, since the Dock-A-Tot isn’t officially approved for baby to sleep in. I found this and it gets good reviews and is less than $50. I haven’t used it yet, but stay tuned. (I also like that it has a nightlight!)
12. Console Table – Alright, I’m trying to decide it I’m crazy for wanting to order this, since it’s an almost exact dupe of our console table in our family room (that is 5x the price!). This one comes in 4 different wood/marble tops and is $200. Such a steal.