Happy Monday, sweet friends!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was on the Real Chicago Moms panel at Bump Club And Beyond’s Best Of Bump Club event in the city, and had SUCH a good time. You guys. I was nervous to talk in front of so many people. Not to mention the microphone. OMG. But, it went so well. I met some awesome mamas who are rocking motherhood and was honored to be included. I’m thinking of doing a recap of the event and a few key points that I learned, so stay tuned.
Today’s post is all about my favorite Amazon finds of April! I try to share my Amazon Fashion haul each month (here’s April’s haul post), but also like to share those odds and ends that I find on Amazon each month.
Thanks for stopping by!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. Faux fiddle leaf fig tree – I found my exact tree on Amazon! It’s less than $100 and the best one I’ve seen.
2. Straw hat – Don’t spend a fortune on hats! This one is $15 and gets crazy good reviews.
3. Tortoise hoop earrings – How cute?? And they’re only $9.
4. Active tanks – I’ll be wearing these tanks as soon as I can fit into them after the babe. They’re $24 for 3 of them and they come in a bunch of colors.
5. Sunglasses – One of my favorite finds! These sunnies rival my Chanel pair (for real) and they’re only $15. I have them in the black frame/glossy finish.
6. Steve Madden sandals – No, they’re not dupes. These sandals have a cult following. Ordering them in white.
7. Meyer’s dish soap – This is the only dish soap we use. I have it on my Subscribe + Save list for every other month.
8. Wool dryer balls – These are a new find, and I can’t wait to get them! Put a few drops of your fav essential oils on them and then pop them in the dryer with your clothes. They’re supposed to be way better than dryer sheets. (For real, look at those reviews.)
9. Fuzzy slippers – Ahh, my over the top slippers. 🙂 I wear these at home because we have stone floors and ouch. They feel more like rubber sandals than slippers.
10. Rattan earrings – I have these earrings in 2 styles and LOVE them. They’re lightweight and less than $12.
11. Ladies Who Punch book – I haven’t watched The View in years, but I canNOT wait to read this book. I plan on devouring it on our upcoming Babymoon.
12. Basket – You know I can never have a ‘favorite’ list without a good basket. This one is $34 and you can use it for anything (including for your faux fiddle leaf fig!)
13. Toddler socks – How cute are these critter socks? My 4 year old loves them. Note: I also got them for my 2 year old, but they don’t have the grips on the bottom, so she has to be wearing shoes with them. (Damn you, stone floors.)
14. Brooks sports bra – Hands down the BEST sports bra for pregnant and nursing mamas. I wore this with my first two, and had to order more for this pregnancy. The straps are fully adjustable with velcro, so you can adjust as the girls change size. Also, easy access for nursing. I LOVE it.
15. Hello doormat – Yep, I have a thing for doormats. They’re such an easy way to change up your decor.
16. Meyer’s body wash – If you love their dish soap or hand soap, you have to try their new body wash. LOVE.
17. Steamer – I’ve been using this steamer for a few years, and it’s awesome. Perfect for at home or travel, it works like a charm.
18. Sundown kids vitamins – My girls think these vitamins are treats and don’t think I don’t use them for bribery every single day.
LOVED THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Leave Your Comments