Happy Sunday Sweet Edit, sweet friends!
The rest of the house is still sleeping, my coffee is hot and the dog is sleeping at my feet. Not sure it gets any better for a Sunday morning.
Cheers to a new week…
(This post contains affiliated links.)
on the podcasts…
Jay is back! We talk about the Presidential race (isn’t it too soon? Apparently not…), Pete Buttigieg and the Ohio rail distaster and Don Lemon’s idiotic remarks. Plus – Bel Biv Devoe, Jerry Springer, The Mandela Effect, Pawl Ruff, and McPlant nuggets.
The One With Romy Mars’ TikTok Debut and Chat GPT – Brand New Information
Julia of @lemonstripes stops by to chat about her sobriety journey! I love this honest conversation about early sobriety, friendships, drowning in new motherhood and so much more. A must listen for anyone who is thinking about or starting your sobriety journey.
Sobriety is Not a Linear Journey with Mal Holcomb-Botts – The Sober Mom Life
- Sobriety is Not a Linear Journey with Mal Holcomb-Botts
- 10 Friends Every Woman Needs + Learning How to Journal with Laura Tremaine
- An Honest Conversation about Disordered Eating and Disordered Drinking with Meg Fee of @youdonthavetodrink
- Choosing Self Forgiveness with Laura McKowen
- Your Guide to a Sober Vacation
I shared a huge round up of Maxi Dresses for Spring! If you have an event or vacation coming up, this post is for you. Or, if you’re just like me and you’ve come down with a huge case of Spring Fever, then it’s for you, too…
MOST LOVED AMAZON
MOST LOVED HOME
one more thing…
Find more of the Sunday Sweet Edit here!
Leave Your Comments