- SCRIBBLE PETS | These are always a hit in our home. The kids color them, and then wash them off and can color them again.
2. MARACAS | These little rattles get amazing reviews!
3. GLOWING BATH CUBES | How cool? These things glow in the bath. Ordering for the girls’ stockings.
4. BUILD YOUR OWN ROBOT | This little robot was a best seller of last year’s Gift Guide.
5. CRAYOLA MASKS | Make masks fun and let the kids color their masks.
6. DIY BUBBLE GUM KIT | For the science-lover with a sweet tooth.
7. CRAYOLA SCENTED MARKERS | Always a hit.
8. SUNGLASSES | Because there’s nothing cuter than a toddler wearing sunnies.
9. MYSTERY DOUGH | Love this take on playdough.
10. DRAGON + UNICORN SOCKS | Love these adorable mismatched socks.
11. SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE TEETHER | Hands down all of my babies favorite teether.
12. WIKKI STICKS | These little sticks are so neat and keep little hands busy for a long time. (I mean, 30 minutes, but it’s a win.)
13. TOY CAR SET | Baby Gray is really into pull back cars lately, so these will be in his stocking.
14. TEETHING ACTIVITY TOY | A great way to keep a baby busy!
15. STACK UP CUPS | Baby Gray’s favorite.
16. SKIP HOP HEDGEHOG ACCORDION | This little guy has been a favorite of all of my babies. And it’s not too loud or annoying. Bonus.
17. NOODLE & BOO ESSENTIAL CARE KIT | Another favorite! I use this lotion because it feels and smells AMAZING.
18. WILD ANIMALS BOOK | All of the Touch and Feel books are huge hits in our home.
19. ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH | Ordered these for the girls’ stockings! So cute.
20. BRAIN QUEST | A great gift for older kiddos.
21. MATCHING GAME | This will be in my 6 year olds stocking!
22. BINOCULARS | For the adventurer…
23. DINOSAUR ACTION FIGURES | My middle girl is a huge fan of dinosaurs, so these little guys will be in her stocking.
24. HEADPHONES | Helping make those Zoom Kindergarten calls fun.
25. CRAYOLA PALM GRASP CRAYONS | These are going in Baby Gray’s stockings. He’s starting to get interested in coloring, after watching his sisters spend all day with crayons in their hands.
26. WOODEN BLOCK PUZZLE | Another find for Baby Gray! I love Montessori toys.
27. STACKING RINGS | Another Montessori favorite.
28. BUILD A SNOWMAN | For the Frozen obsessed.
29. NAIL POLISH | Non-toxic polish for little piggies.
30. 3-D PUZZLE GAME |
31. PLAYFOAM | Cute little unicorns hiding in playfoam. It’s like a 4 year old’s dream come true.
32. HOLIDAY SCENTED PENCILS | These scented pencils are called “Smencils” and I feel like that’s reason enough to get them.
33. RECYCLABLE UNO | My oldest loves playing Uno! It’s a great way to learn numbers.