- JOGGERS | So cozy and perfect for lounging at home.
2. MONOGRAMMED LEATHER WALLET | I love gifting monogrammed leather goods and this would be a great gift for a Grandpa.
3. DUFFLE BAG | For the gym, the office or travel, whenever that can happen again…
4. PORTABLE MULTI-TOOL | This is a total Dad too, right??
5. WALNUT WIRELESS CHARGER | A charger that will look good on his desk. Score.
6. PATAGONIA FLEECE JACKET | Never not a good idea.
7. BASEBALL ART | Such a cool gift for the baseball fanatic.
8. MASSAGE GUN | This is such a great deal – most massage guns that I found are way more expensive.
9. VELVET TRAY | Help him keep his desktop organized.
10. BASEBALL STADIUM BLUEPRINT | How cool is this?
11. PERSONALIZED GOLF BALL SET | Put his name on his golf ball so he can easily find it in in the sand trap. (KIDDING. Kind of.)
12. J.CREW SWEATER | Family photos, anyone?
13. THE TIE BAR GIFT SET | I’ve been known to gift this to my husband every year. I love that it’s a coordinated set. Like Garanimals for Husbands.
14. BBQ APRON | For the Master Griller. And it can be personalized.
15. GRILL SET | Perfect to pair with the apron above.
16. WOOL SMARTPHONE GLOVES | A no-brainer gift and great for Fathers-In-Law or Dads.
17. APPLE AIRPODS PRO | Get rid of the nonsense with the wires and go with the AirPods. For real.
18. PERSONALIZED GROWLER | This thing keeps carbonated beverages fresh. I would use it for sparkling water. The Mister might use it for beer. Ha.
19. GARMIN GPS GOLF WATCH | Can you tell The Mister is a golfer? This watch won’t break the bank, unlike a lot of other golf watches.
20. MASSAGER | Probs getting this for The Mister. And by “The Mister,” I mean for ME.
21. ALL BIRDS WOOL LOUNGERS | The Mister lives in these loungers when he’s home! They’re crazy soft.
22. FISH ART | Such a neat gift for the fisherman.
24. DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK | I just love this look of this alarm clock.
25. SONOS SPEAKER | We have Sonos in our home and the sound quality truly is amazing.
26. CHIPPING GOLF GAME | I bought this for The Mister last year and as an avid golfer, he’s a big fan.