- RADIO FLYER 4-IN-1 STROLLER TRIKE | This tricycle grows with your little one! The 4 stages include toddler trike (9 mos. – 18 mos.), steering trike (18 mos. – 24 mos.), learn-to-ride trike (2 – 3 yrs.), and classic trike (4 – 5 yrs.) It gets great reviews.
4. HOODED ROBE, BATH MITT + SLIPPER SET |This set is SO cute and I dare you to find something cuter than a squishy new baby in a hooded animal towel.
7. DOCKATOT | All 3 of my babies used this thing and yes – believe the hype! It’s a great gift since it’s a bit of a splurge.
8. STACKING CUPS | These little things keep my baby busy longer than anything else.
9. WATERFORD SILVER ROCKING HORSE ORNAMENT | I love commemorating Baby’s First Christmas with a super special ornament, and this one is so pretty.
10. BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT | Another adorable ornament option if you don’t have to splurge.
11. TINY LOVE ACTIVITY PLAY MAT | I had this activity play mat for Baby Gray when he was a wee little one and he loved it! I loved that it wasn’t an eye sore in our family room. 🙂
12. BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT WITH BIRTH STATS | How cute is this? See! You don’t have to worry about not having a baby book when you have this little gem. (Right??)
13. SOPHIE TEETHER | Yes, this really is the best teether. All of my babies have loved it so much.
14. HEDGEHOG ACCORDIAN | Baby Gray loves this little thing.
15. FISHER-PRICE STACKING RINGS | Go old school with these stacking rings. Another favorite of all of my babies.
16. KIDKRAFT DELUXE ACTIVITY CUBE | I’m getting this cube for Baby Gray – there is one at our Ped’s office and he’s always obsessed with it.
17. BABY’S FIRST YEAR MEMORY BOOK | Alright, in case you DO have plans to do a baby book, this one is adorable.
18. FISHER-PRICE GROW WITH ME TUMMY TIME LLAMA | Make tummy time easier with this adorable llama.
19. BABY PRINTS FRAME | Totally wishing I did this with all three of my babes…
20. FRESHLY PICKED DIAPER BACKPACK | This one is for mama. Diaper bags don’t have to scream MOM. This one is chic and functional and gets great reviews.
21. MELISSA + DOUG GIRAFFE | I keep coming back to this giant giraffe. It’s so cute in a nursery.
22. GRAY HIPPO CRITTER GIFT BUNDLE | A sweet little package to give to a new baby.
23. FISHER-PRICE RAINFOREST JUMPEROO | Our absolute favorite jumper! All of my babies have used it and it has kept them busy for long enough for me to pee in peace and MAYBE even have a cup of hot coffee. Maybe.
24. NOODLE & BOO ESSENTIAL CARE KIT | The. Best. Smell. Ever. I actually use this lotion because I love the smell so much.
25. GOODNIGHT MOON HEIRLOOM BOOK | We were given this book when Gray was born and it was such a thoughtful gift. I love that he will have it for years to come.