Happy Tuesday, sweet friends!
This was hands down the easiest gift guide yet – my favorite gifts and what’s on my list. These are my tried and trues that I love and use all the time.
Thank you for all of your support! I truly appreciate you shopping through my links and supporting this space.
(This post contains affiliated links.)
2. Free People Tunic Sweater – The softest sweater I own and perfect with leggings.
3. Free People scarf – A midwest winter must-have and less than $50.
4. David Yurman Cable Bracelet – Love adding this to any stack. So classic.
5. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – I wear this throughout the day, too. #rebel
6. Nespresso by Breville VertuoLine Coffee & Espresso Machine with Aeroccino – I researched coffee makers and finally decided on this one. I LOVE it and it’s on major sale.
7. Barefoot Dreams Robe – SO SOFT. I think everyone in the world needs one of these.
8. simplehuman Makeup Mirror with Brightness Control – This mirror has totally stepped up my makeup game.
9. Memory Foam Slippers – I have these in 2 colors. So comfy.
10. Reusable Coffee Cup – Save the earth.
11.CZ Studs – If you don’t want to splurge for the real ones, these look pretty damn close.
12. Hydroflask – A necessity if you can’t drink room temp water.
13. CALPAK 5-Piece Packing Cube Set – Anything to make packing easier.
14. BP socks – Like butter.
15. Beautycounter The Jellies – I have these stashed throughout the house and my car. LOVE them.
16. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne – This smells amazing.
17. Apple Watch – Yes, it’s worth it.
18. The Amazon Coat – It took me awhile to jump on board, but I’m here for it and I’m never taking it off.
19. Sorel Kinetic Caribou Booties – My favorite boots ever.
20. Tom Ford Book – Makes any built in stylish.
21. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – THE most flattering leggings. For real.
WHAT’S ON MY LIST…
(To be clear, not ALL of this. Just some ideas…)