Hi, friends! It’s a bonus Tuesday post….
OK. How? No, but for real. How is it MAY? I don’t get it. In my mind it’s still last summer. I can’t keep up.
You know I love a good round up (and in case you don’t know, I round up the Top 5 Most Clicked Items on my Facebook page every Sunday), so I’m trying to do a round up on here at the end of every month.
It’s short and sweet today. Here are the Top Fives of April.
I hope you guys enjoy!
(This post contains affiliated links.)
1. Madewell Fleet Jacket (I have Desert Olive in small and wear it ALL the time.)
2. BP Side Slit Tee (Comes in 3 colors + covers the booty. Runs big.)
3. Free People French Quarter Dress (restocked in all sizes!)
4. a.n.a. Boho Maxi Dress (on sale for less than $35)
5. Levi’s High Rise Denim (OBSESSED.)