It’s SHOPBOP sale time again! This is their best sale of the year, and it’s on until March 4th. Use the code GOBIG17 at checkout for savings.
Savings are tiered, so the more you buy, the more you save: 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off $500+, and 25% off $800+! You guys know how much I despise paying full price, so this is right up my alley. I can save on full priced styles for spring… YAY.
Here are my picks for the sale!
Happy shopping 🙂
- cupcakes and cashmere romper – So pretty and feminine and spring staple. Pair it with a denim jacket in the spring and on its own for summer.
- Karen Walker sunglasses – I haven’t pulled the trigger on a pair of Karen Walkers yet, but I think I need to. These are so classic and chic.
- Chanel books – Chanel. For your coffee table. ‘Nuff said.
- Rebecca Minkoff quilted handbag – This handbag goes with everything. Dresses up a casual look, but can also be worn for a trip to the ‘Bucks.
- Tassel Earrings – Throw your hair in a pony, put on these babies and you’re good to go.
- Lace top – OB-SESSED with this top! And you just can’t beat the price…
- Tassel necklace – It’s all about the tassels this spring, and this pretty piece adds a little something to any look.
- Cold Shoulder Top – Pretty. Feminine. Perfect.
- Levi’s shorts – A nice twist on the classic denim shorts. These are in my cart.
- Nude Heels – This pretty pair is going quickly. They go with absolutely everything.
- Tory Burch Chain Wallet – I need this in my life. A wallet on a chain? Brilliant.
AND A COUPLE MORE ITEMS I HAVE MY EYE ON…